Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today it secured commitments from two customers for a total of three Bell 407GXPs in corporate/VIP configuration while at the Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Among the signings, Bell Helicopter signed with a private customer based in Newfoundland, Canada, for a Bell 407GXP that will be used for personal and corporate transport. While there are more than 100 Bell 407 platforms operating in Canada alone, this is the second Bell 407GXP to be signed for by an Eastern Canadian-based operator.
“The Bell 407GXP is a truly versatile aircraft that will provide unprecedented speed, reliability and safety when operating throughout Canada, and we look forward to taking delivery in the coming months,” said the new owner.
Also at the show, Bell Helicopter signed with Gotham Air Private Charters for two additional Bell 407GXPs. Gotham Air is a New York based helicopter Charter Company that offers fast, safe and comfortable transportation 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. The company already operates a Bell 427 and a fleet of Bell 407’s.
“We are pleased to see the continued interest in our modern commercial product line from our corporate and VIP customers,” said Anthony Moreland. “The proven capabilities of the Bell 407GXP will continue to attract operators in this market segment, and we are delighted to support all of these customers and their operations.”
The Bell 407GXP is another example of Bell Helicopter’s continued investment in its current products to enhance customer value and increase mission capability. The Bell 407GXP is an upgrade to Bell Helicopter’s best-selling platform, the Bell 407, with added value through industry leading performance, payload capability and operating economics.
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Bell 407 operator LJ Aviation renews ACSF registration
- Sonoma County Sheriff gets sign off for new Bell 407GXP
- New Bell representative for UK and Ireland
- 18-May-17 N6040Y Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- 13-May-17 Bell 407 Mosul, Iraq
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems B407 Cargo Hook Kits