Airbus Group will showcase its full portfolio of products, from across commercial aviation, helicopters and defence and space, and be present with its dedicated Latin American team at the nineteenth edition of the show.
Airbus Helicopters will showcase two aircraft from its light helicopter range: an H125 in its utility version, an H130 with an elegant cabin interior especially suited for private and business transport. From the medium helicopter range, an H155 in VIP configuration will be present. On the static display of the Chilean Armed Forces, Airbus Helicopters will also display an H215M from the Chilean Army and an AS365 and Super Puma AS332 from the Chilean Navy.
FIDAE will also be an opportunity for Airbus Helicopters to launch its HPilot Club in Latin America. We invite you to learn more on Thursday 31 March at 4:00 p.m. at the Airbus Group Chalet.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills