Bond Offshore Helicopters has been awarded a new contract to provide offshore crew transport on behalf of Premier Oil.
The three year deal, awarded after a competitive tender, will see the helicopter operator transport thousands of men and women to and from Premier’s offshore platforms in the North Sea. Bond’s helicopters will serve areas including Premier’s new Solan field, which is expected to deliver first oil shortly.
The contract, which begins this month, will be operated out of Bond’s Aberdeen facility and will sustain dozens of jobs at the company for pilots, engineers and ground staff.
Bond’s managing director, Michelle Handforth, said: “This important new business win underlines our commitment to the future of the UK’s oil and gas industry. Today’s challenging market demands a clear commitment to safe and flexible helicopter operations combined with a dedication to excellent customer service.
“As part of Babcock, and with the capabilities of being part of global company, we are better placed than ever to offer a wide range of flexible, expert services to our customers.”
Bond became a Babcock International Group company in 2014.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30