Commercial helicopter company “Silk Way Helicopter Services” LLC (SWHS LLC) received a status of the official service provider for external cargo sling on offshore and onshore oil and gas platforms according to Oil & Gas Producers Standard (OGP).
The main direction of these services is focused on flare tip change outs on oil and gas platforms, as well as the wide range of services on transportation of oversized cargo on sling to difficult dislocation places.
The operations are conducted by American Sikorsky S-92 heavy helicopters, which are main part of the company’s fleet. Flare tip change outs on onshore and offshore installations is unique, as the number of airlines worldwide carrying out such operations is very limited. Operation of these flights require crew workmanship, high-technology equipment of the helicopter and coordinated work of all related services of the Airline.
SWHS is ready to provide its services to all potential customers throughout the Caspian Sea, as well as in Russia, regions of South-East Asia and Africa.
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Sikorsky relocates and expands parts stock in Brazil
- Milestone grows S92 fleet to 95 Helicopters
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Thai Aviation Services begins S-92 helicopter training
- Bristow UK Secures Contract to Support TAQA’s UK Operations
- Sikorsky Advances iFly Sikorsky™
- Sikorsky delivers 300th S92
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- Sonar problem stops Canadian S92 deck landings
- Science Channel to feature S92 in new Mega Machines series
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet
- EASA approves Outerlink Flight Data Monitoring system for S92
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- Bristow adds offshore AW189 in UK – impacts SAR fleet too
- Bristow transitions Prestwick SAR base from S92 to AW189