Aero Precision, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today an agreement of a territory-specific distribution agreement with LORD Corporation, a leading Aerospace and Defense supplier of vibration control systems. In the agreement, Aero Precision will supply LORD Dampers, Bearings and Tail Rotor Assemblies in South Korea to support MD-500 operations.
“We are excited about LORD Corporation’s unique products we can access to support this very important international customer base,” said Aero Precision’s Asia Sales Manager Michael Bogdanich.
“We are thrilled about the opportunity to work with Aero Precision in South Korea,” said LORD’s Director of Global Sales Aerospace & Defense Steve Meyer. “Their successful support model and business acumen will allow LORD Corporation to better serve this key market.”
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%