Pacific Crown Helicopters, based at Caloundra Airport in Queensland on the east coast of Australia, is expanding. The company specialises in the sales, completion and refurbishment of new and used Airbus Helicopters, including custom interiors and exterior paintwork. Their portfolio includes avionic system design and fit-outs, part supply, and all the roles involved in import, export, shipping and packaging of helicopters.
Recently, Pacific Crown have expanded in two ways. Firstly they have recently received Part 145 AMO maintenance approval from CASA, the aviation authority of Australia. Secondly, the company has became the first service center in Australia to be certified by engine manufacturer Turbomeca.
In addition to their regular AS350 work, Pacific Crown have Part 145 approval covering AS355, AS365 and EC135 models as well as engine approvals covering Honeywell LTS101, PWC PW206 and PW207 along with Turbomeca Arriel 1 along with 2 and Arrius 1 and 2.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 AS350 accident in Antarctica
- 01-Jan-18 ZS-??? Airbus AS350B3 Cathedral Peak, South Africa
- FAA certified retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank for AS350 and EC130
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- FB Heliservices begin DHFS AS350 fleet disposal
- Honeywell Certified To Bring Wi-Fi To Helicopters
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- Heli-One Norway Adds Airbus AS350 Blade Repair Capability
- FAA approves AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit from Swiss Rotor Solutions
- 20-Aug-17 OE-XTM Airbus AS350B3 Cabril, Portugal (1F)
- AeroBrigham to represent Swiss Rotor Solutions in US
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank