Pacific Crown Helicopters, based at Caloundra Airport in Queensland on the east coast of Australia, is expanding. The company specialises in the sales, completion and refurbishment of new and used Airbus Helicopters, including custom interiors and exterior paintwork. Their portfolio includes avionic system design and fit-outs, part supply, and all the roles involved in import, export, shipping and packaging of helicopters.
Recently, Pacific Crown have expanded in two ways. Firstly they have recently received Part 145 AMO maintenance approval from CASA, the aviation authority of Australia. Secondly, the company has became the first service center in Australia to be certified by engine manufacturer Turbomeca.
In addition to their regular AS350 work, Pacific Crown have Part 145 approval covering AS355, AS365 and EC135 models as well as engine approvals covering Honeywell LTS101, PWC PW206 and PW207 along with Turbomeca Arriel 1 along with 2 and Arrius 1 and 2.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- Heli-One Norway Adds Airbus AS350 Blade Repair Capability
- FAA approves AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit from Swiss Rotor Solutions
- 20-Aug-17 OE-XTM Airbus AS350B3 Cabril, Portugal (1F)
- AeroBrigham to represent Swiss Rotor Solutions in US
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Swiss Rotor Solutions takes AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit to ALEA 2017
- 22-May-17 N207CH Airbus AS350B2 Herbert Glacier, US-Alaska
- 13-May-17 HB-ZTM Airbus AS350B2 Kandersteg, Switzerland (1F)
- H125 FastFin Approved by Transport Canada
- 10-May-17 G-HKCN Airbus H125 Bergen, Norway
- Swedish pilots involved in helicopter accident
- 07-May-17 9N-AKG Airbus AS350B3e Everest Base Camp, Nepal
- Airbus Helicopters takes H125 production line into the digital age
- 05-May-17 G-MATH Airbus AS350B3 Wycombe Air Park, UK
- Vector and Robertson finalizing design of AS350/EC130 fuel tank
- Vector Aerospace to showcase a range of customer-focused MRO solutions at HAI Heli-Expo
- Airbus and Precise Flight Announce Expanded STC Approvals for the Pulselite(R) Bird Strike Prevention System
- Airbus releases 2016 production numbers
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade