CybAero has hired Mikael Smith as the new CFO, and will take up the position on September 1st, 2016.
“We are delighted that Mikael has accepted the position as CFO. With his broad expertise, we are confident that he will contribute to the development of the company, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mikael Smith is 47 and has a master’s degree in business administration and a diploma in strategic HR management from Linköping University as well as MBA in Leadership, Strategy and Finance. Mikael comes from a position as CFO for the Nordic Region at Sims Metal Management in Linköping where he worked with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Smith has been a CFO of publicly traded company Sims Recycling Solutions since 2003. In addition to this, he has extensive experience in managing and developing staff and management team work in international business. He has also worked with change management and organizational development.
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters
- OSF Relocates Life Flight Helicopter
- Bell Presents V-280 Valor Prototype
- Airbus and Nepalese operators mark 50,000 flight hours of the H125
- BAE Systems and Leonardo DRS Join Forces
- Onboard Systems MD500 Cargo Hook Kits Receive FAA Certification
- Helijet Renews Resort Fishing Lodge Service Contracts to 2019
- Another Bell 407GXP joins the Med-Trans Mission
- Falcon Aviation inaugurates VIP Heliport at Dubai South
- Big Changes for New Zealand Rescue Helicopter Services
- CH-53K Cost Rises 6.9% to $138.5 Million per Helicopter
- Tata Steel Ltd. Adds Second Bell 429 to Fleet
- Meghna Aviation to Become First Operator of Bell 429 in Bangladesh
- Bell Helicopter Delivers Two Bell 429s to PT. Carpediem Mandiri
- USHST Finalizes Reorganization of Safety Work Groups
- Q1 Blue Book Pricing Updates
- Bristow announces Apache contract award
- Air Evac Looks to Expansion
- Russian Helicopters Signs Pakistani Contract
- Sikorsky Recognizes Brunei Shell Petroleum for 50 Years of Continuous Service