CybAero has hired Mikael Smith as the new CFO, and will take up the position on September 1st, 2016.
“We are delighted that Mikael has accepted the position as CFO. With his broad expertise, we are confident that he will contribute to the development of the company, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mikael Smith is 47 and has a master’s degree in business administration and a diploma in strategic HR management from Linköping University as well as MBA in Leadership, Strategy and Finance. Mikael comes from a position as CFO for the Nordic Region at Sims Metal Management in Linköping where he worked with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Smith has been a CFO of publicly traded company Sims Recycling Solutions since 2003. In addition to this, he has extensive experience in managing and developing staff and management team work in international business. He has also worked with change management and organizational development.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner