CybAero has hired Mikael Smith as the new CFO, and will take up the position on September 1st, 2016.
“We are delighted that Mikael has accepted the position as CFO. With his broad expertise, we are confident that he will contribute to the development of the company, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mikael Smith is 47 and has a master’s degree in business administration and a diploma in strategic HR management from Linköping University as well as MBA in Leadership, Strategy and Finance. Mikael comes from a position as CFO for the Nordic Region at Sims Metal Management in Linköping where he worked with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Smith has been a CFO of publicly traded company Sims Recycling Solutions since 2003. In addition to this, he has extensive experience in managing and developing staff and management team work in international business. He has also worked with change management and organizational development.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket