CybAero has hired Mikael Smith as the new CFO, and will take up the position on September 1st, 2016.
“We are delighted that Mikael has accepted the position as CFO. With his broad expertise, we are confident that he will contribute to the development of the company, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mikael Smith is 47 and has a master’s degree in business administration and a diploma in strategic HR management from Linköping University as well as MBA in Leadership, Strategy and Finance. Mikael comes from a position as CFO for the Nordic Region at Sims Metal Management in Linköping where he worked with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Smith has been a CFO of publicly traded company Sims Recycling Solutions since 2003. In addition to this, he has extensive experience in managing and developing staff and management team work in international business. He has also worked with change management and organizational development.
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- Bell and DART partner for Bell 505 emergency flotation system STC
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia
- Fatal Indiana Crash Under Investigation
- Russian Helicopters introduce after-sales service concept for Russian rotorcraft in India
- Boston MedFlight Completes FAA Part 135 Certificate Licensure
- New Helicopter Aircrew Training System at HMAS Albatross
- Southeast Aerospace receives the FAA’s Gold Award of Excellence