This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
B412EP 36420 9Y-SKY from Trinidad and Tobago as C-FEPX
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-FOOH AS350B3 4175 to USA as N62AR
C-GJTH B205A-1 30036 to USA as N216GH
C-**** B206L4 52486 to USA as N886AE
C-FFQG B407 54541 to China
C-GWZA B429 57158 to China
C-FJLF B429 57274 to Cayman Islands, reserved as VP-CLD
C-FWNK H369D 500718D to USA
C-GFLL R22 BETA 3009 to Cyprus
C-FREU R22 BETA 3592 to Mexico
C-FQDX R44 0168 to China
C-FWMG R66 0416 to USA as N155RS
C-FUQO Rotorway Jetexec 6933 to USA
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police