This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
B412EP 36420 9Y-SKY from Trinidad and Tobago as C-FEPX
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-FOOH AS350B3 4175 to USA as N62AR
C-GJTH B205A-1 30036 to USA as N216GH
C-**** B206L4 52486 to USA as N886AE
C-FFQG B407 54541 to China
C-GWZA B429 57158 to China
C-FJLF B429 57274 to Cayman Islands, reserved as VP-CLD
C-FWNK H369D 500718D to USA
C-GFLL R22 BETA 3009 to Cyprus
C-FREU R22 BETA 3592 to Mexico
C-FQDX R44 0168 to China
C-FWMG R66 0416 to USA as N155RS
C-FUQO Rotorway Jetexec 6933 to USA
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad