This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
B412EP 36420 9Y-SKY from Trinidad and Tobago as C-FEPX
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-FOOH AS350B3 4175 to USA as N62AR
C-GJTH B205A-1 30036 to USA as N216GH
C-**** B206L4 52486 to USA as N886AE
C-FFQG B407 54541 to China
C-GWZA B429 57158 to China
C-FJLF B429 57274 to Cayman Islands, reserved as VP-CLD
C-FWNK H369D 500718D to USA
C-GFLL R22 BETA 3009 to Cyprus
C-FREU R22 BETA 3592 to Mexico
C-FQDX R44 0168 to China
C-FWMG R66 0416 to USA as N155RS
C-FUQO Rotorway Jetexec 6933 to USA
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%