The 2016 European Aviation Safety Agency’s Annual Conference takes place 25 & 26 October 2016in Bratislava, Slovakia, coinciding with the country’s Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The conference focuses on the topics of future technologies and innovative business models, covering all aviation domains, including aircraft manufacturing, aircraft operations and Air Traffic Management. Among the discussion topics will be the future outlook for drones, digital transformation ( e.g. 3D printing), cybersecurity, big data and new business models such as ‘flight-sharing’ apps. The aim is to discuss the new technologies, their impact on safety regulation and the pressure for change they exert on industry and regulators. As with every EASA Annual Safety Conference, participation will include a varied group of senior speakers from all areas of aviation including regulators, airlines, manufacturers, ATM and industry associations.
Further information about the event and to register please visit here.
- Oklahoma Passes Bill for Aerial Gunning of Wild Hogs
- CAACI Issues Warning after Kite Collision
- RMAF welcomes upgraded Nuri helicopter
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Russian Proposal for Service Centre in Sri Lanka
- 5th EDA HTIC to ‘take off’ with home-grown teachers
- Pawan Hans and Airbus Helicopters Collaborates for Maintenance Partnership
- Garmin® Unveils the Next Generation of All-in-One ADS-B Transponders
- HeliRussia and Show Observer celebrate a decade of partnership
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Pawan Hans, Dedicated First Integrated Heliport to the Nation
- Sky-Futures and Bristow Conduct Successful Interoperability Flight Test
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- SAFE Structure delivers hangar equipment to New Mexico Army National Guard
- Marine Corps Struggle with CH-53K Pricing
- Lifshitz & Miller LLP Announces Investigation of Air Methods
- Leonardo Expands In The Philippines
- The European Union and South Asia strengthen ties in civil aviation
- Bristow Group To Present At The Scotia Howard Weil 45th Annual Energy Conference
- Able Signs Exclusive Service Agreement with Eagle Australasia