Avionics Company Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) has announced the appointment of Tony Weller as their new Sales Manager.
Weller, who started with AEM in April, has been working closely with Ray Lewis (VP), Luc Schingh, Steve Broderick and the world-class sales support team on strategy and continued excellence in customer service. Tony is now overseeing the sales team and guiding them to share their expertise by supporting AEM customers with their knowledge and vast industry experience.
Company President Dave Veitch commented, “Tony brings with him a significant background in team building, coaching and sales leadership and we welcome his fresh outlook to our comprehensive team of avionics professionals.”
AEM will be displaying their latest line of Master Caution Panel products as well as their new line of DO-160G Qualified Loudspeaker/Loudhailer Systems at the ALEA EXPO in Savannah, Georgia July 18-23.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet