Avionics Company Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) has announced the appointment of Tony Weller as their new Sales Manager.
Weller, who started with AEM in April, has been working closely with Ray Lewis (VP), Luc Schingh, Steve Broderick and the world-class sales support team on strategy and continued excellence in customer service. Tony is now overseeing the sales team and guiding them to share their expertise by supporting AEM customers with their knowledge and vast industry experience.
Company President Dave Veitch commented, “Tony brings with him a significant background in team building, coaching and sales leadership and we welcome his fresh outlook to our comprehensive team of avionics professionals.”
AEM will be displaying their latest line of Master Caution Panel products as well as their new line of DO-160G Qualified Loudspeaker/Loudhailer Systems at the ALEA EXPO in Savannah, Georgia July 18-23.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service