Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of global industrial aviation services, announced today it will release financial results for its fiscal 2017 first quarter ended June 30, 2016, after the market closes on Thursday, August 4, 2016. In conjunction with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Friday, August 5, 2016, starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT). Investors may participate in the call either by phone or audio webcast.
Dial 1-877-404-9648 for domestic callers or 412-902-0030 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call. A telephone replay will be available through August 19, 2016 by dialing 1-877-660-6853 for domestic callers or 201-612-7415 for international callers, using passcode 13640099#.
Visit the Investor Relations page of Bristow’s website at www.bristowgroup.com. Please log on at least 10 minutes in advance to register and download any necessary software. A replay will be available shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award