Technisonic Industries Ltd., an industry leader in the development, manufacture and support of special-mission airborne communications systems, is announcing the immediate availability of Airborne’s first ever ALL-BAND P25 Phase I and Phase II capable module. Already the industry leader in Civil Communications, the TDFM-9000 series of civil support radios now can be ordered with a new All- Band module capable of supporting VHF-FM 136-174Mhz, UHF-FM 380-520Mhz, and 7/800 764-870Mhz in a single position.
Technisonics’ customers have always appreciated the TDFM series radios for their ability to meet the missions’ full band and protocol requirements within a single panel mount package. The new ALL-BAND module is the next evolution of this philosophy, and allows operators to optimize their radio configurations to much greater degree. Moreover, Technisonic has preserved the capability of matching existing configurations such that we can continue to support all of our customers’ ongoing conformal fleet requirements without interruption or change.
The new ALL-BAND module is P25 capable across the spectrum with full support of critical technologies such as AES-256 and ADP encryption, support of P25 and Motorola SmartZone trunking is also available. Established and emerging technologies such as OTAR, OTAP, Vote Scan and Front Panel Programming can also be provisioned directly on the module.
New 9000 series radios employing ALL-BAND modules are fully compatible with existing hardware and installations. “This integrated approach not only retains the value and investment of our customers’ existing radios, but ensures the future value by offering full interchangeability with existing installations and configurations. All Installation, Operations, User interfaces, and Programming remain intact, minimizing any need for update or operators training.” said Jim Huddock, Manager of Business Development.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023