Technisonic Industries Ltd., an industry leader in the development, manufacture and support of special-mission airborne communications systems, is announcing the immediate availability of Airborne’s first ever ALL-BAND P25 Phase I and Phase II capable module. Already the industry leader in Civil Communications, the TDFM-9000 series of civil support radios now can be ordered with a new All- Band module capable of supporting VHF-FM 136-174Mhz, UHF-FM 380-520Mhz, and 7/800 764-870Mhz in a single position.
Technisonics’ customers have always appreciated the TDFM series radios for their ability to meet the missions’ full band and protocol requirements within a single panel mount package. The new ALL-BAND module is the next evolution of this philosophy, and allows operators to optimize their radio configurations to much greater degree. Moreover, Technisonic has preserved the capability of matching existing configurations such that we can continue to support all of our customers’ ongoing conformal fleet requirements without interruption or change.
The new ALL-BAND module is P25 capable across the spectrum with full support of critical technologies such as AES-256 and ADP encryption, support of P25 and Motorola SmartZone trunking is also available. Established and emerging technologies such as OTAR, OTAP, Vote Scan and Front Panel Programming can also be provisioned directly on the module.
New 9000 series radios employing ALL-BAND modules are fully compatible with existing hardware and installations. “This integrated approach not only retains the value and investment of our customers’ existing radios, but ensures the future value by offering full interchangeability with existing installations and configurations. All Installation, Operations, User interfaces, and Programming remain intact, minimizing any need for update or operators training.” said Jim Huddock, Manager of Business Development.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone