Technisonic Industries Ltd., an industry leader in the development, manufacture and support of special-mission airborne communications systems, is announcing the immediate availability of Airborne’s first ever ALL-BAND P25 Phase I and Phase II capable module. Already the industry leader in Civil Communications, the TDFM-9000 series of civil support radios now can be ordered with a new All- Band module capable of supporting VHF-FM 136-174Mhz, UHF-FM 380-520Mhz, and 7/800 764-870Mhz in a single position.
Technisonics’ customers have always appreciated the TDFM series radios for their ability to meet the missions’ full band and protocol requirements within a single panel mount package. The new ALL-BAND module is the next evolution of this philosophy, and allows operators to optimize their radio configurations to much greater degree. Moreover, Technisonic has preserved the capability of matching existing configurations such that we can continue to support all of our customers’ ongoing conformal fleet requirements without interruption or change.
The new ALL-BAND module is P25 capable across the spectrum with full support of critical technologies such as AES-256 and ADP encryption, support of P25 and Motorola SmartZone trunking is also available. Established and emerging technologies such as OTAR, OTAP, Vote Scan and Front Panel Programming can also be provisioned directly on the module.
New 9000 series radios employing ALL-BAND modules are fully compatible with existing hardware and installations. “This integrated approach not only retains the value and investment of our customers’ existing radios, but ensures the future value by offering full interchangeability with existing installations and configurations. All Installation, Operations, User interfaces, and Programming remain intact, minimizing any need for update or operators training.” said Jim Huddock, Manager of Business Development.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award