Technisonic Industries Ltd., an industry leader in the development, manufacture and support of special-mission airborne communications systems, is announcing the immediate availability of Airborne’s first ever ALL-BAND P25 Phase I and Phase II capable module. Already the industry leader in Civil Communications, the TDFM-9000 series of civil support radios now can be ordered with a new All- Band module capable of supporting VHF-FM 136-174Mhz, UHF-FM 380-520Mhz, and 7/800 764-870Mhz in a single position.
Technisonics’ customers have always appreciated the TDFM series radios for their ability to meet the missions’ full band and protocol requirements within a single panel mount package. The new ALL-BAND module is the next evolution of this philosophy, and allows operators to optimize their radio configurations to much greater degree. Moreover, Technisonic has preserved the capability of matching existing configurations such that we can continue to support all of our customers’ ongoing conformal fleet requirements without interruption or change.
The new ALL-BAND module is P25 capable across the spectrum with full support of critical technologies such as AES-256 and ADP encryption, support of P25 and Motorola SmartZone trunking is also available. Established and emerging technologies such as OTAR, OTAP, Vote Scan and Front Panel Programming can also be provisioned directly on the module.
New 9000 series radios employing ALL-BAND modules are fully compatible with existing hardware and installations. “This integrated approach not only retains the value and investment of our customers’ existing radios, but ensures the future value by offering full interchangeability with existing installations and configurations. All Installation, Operations, User interfaces, and Programming remain intact, minimizing any need for update or operators training.” said Jim Huddock, Manager of Business Development.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case