Technisonic Industries Ltd., an industry leader in the development, manufacture and support of special-mission airborne communications systems, is announcing the immediate availability of Airborne’s first ever ALL-BAND P25 Phase I and Phase II capable module. Already the industry leader in Civil Communications, the TDFM-9000 series of civil support radios now can be ordered with a new All- Band module capable of supporting VHF-FM 136-174Mhz, UHF-FM 380-520Mhz, and 7/800 764-870Mhz in a single position.
Technisonics’ customers have always appreciated the TDFM series radios for their ability to meet the missions’ full band and protocol requirements within a single panel mount package. The new ALL-BAND module is the next evolution of this philosophy, and allows operators to optimize their radio configurations to much greater degree. Moreover, Technisonic has preserved the capability of matching existing configurations such that we can continue to support all of our customers’ ongoing conformal fleet requirements without interruption or change.
The new ALL-BAND module is P25 capable across the spectrum with full support of critical technologies such as AES-256 and ADP encryption, support of P25 and Motorola SmartZone trunking is also available. Established and emerging technologies such as OTAR, OTAP, Vote Scan and Front Panel Programming can also be provisioned directly on the module.
New 9000 series radios employing ALL-BAND modules are fully compatible with existing hardware and installations. “This integrated approach not only retains the value and investment of our customers’ existing radios, but ensures the future value by offering full interchangeability with existing installations and configurations. All Installation, Operations, User interfaces, and Programming remain intact, minimizing any need for update or operators training.” said Jim Huddock, Manager of Business Development.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%