Bell announced the successful demonstration tour of the Bell 412EPI in Vietnam. The demo was organized with the support of the Vietnam Helicopter Corporation (VNH) at Gia Lam airport in Hanoi.
“Bell Helicopter continues to pursue growing opportunities in the Vietnamese market, and we see potential for our modern, multi-mission capable aircraft in this region,” said Sameer A. Rehman, Bell Helicopter’s managing director of Asia Pacific. “Bell Helicopter intends to be an important part of the U.S. and Vietnam relationship and we were very pleased to strengthen our cooperation with VNH and demonstrate the operational versatility of the Bell 412EPI.”
During the two-day demonstration, Bell Helicopter showcased the utility-configured helicopter to more than 100 guests, including government officials, armed forces and public security representatives, VNH management, the Canadian Ambassador to Vietnam and representatives from the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi.
In March 2016, VNH leadership visited Bell Helicopter’s global headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, USA. On this occasion, Bell Helicopter and VNH signed a Memorandum of Understanding to pursue growing opportunities in the Vietnamese market. Additionally, in September 2015, Bell Helicopter demonstrated in Hanoi its newest light twin helicopter, the Bell 429 Wheeled Landing Gear, with the support of VNH.
The Bell 412EPI is continuing its journey across Asia Pacific.
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Milestone leases two Bell 412s to FAASA for firefighting
- Norwegian Bell helicopters to be maintained by Patria
- Dart updates landing gear approvals for Bell 412 higher gross weight
- Canadian Defence Minister wants B412 and AW101 upgrades
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135
- Bell commercial deliveries 35% down in 2016
- Long Standing Bell Customer Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- RAC Rescue Helicopter reaches 5000 milestone
- Bell Strengthens Customer Support Capabilities in Europe
- Bell 412EPI Enters Into Service in Japan with Aomori Prefecture
- Able Aerospace adds Agusta-Bell 412 to capabilities
- Air ambulance service inaugurated in Gozo with Bell 412
- Aeronautical Accessories Adds Bell 412 Crew Mobility Restraint Kit
- FlightSafety to offer NVG training on simulators
- Bell 412EPI Participates in Royal Thai Army Aviation Day
- Bell demonstrates 412EPI to Nepalese Army
- Cobham signs 18-month military test flight contract with QinetiQ
- Bell Singapore completes 5,000hr inspections on two Australian 412s
- EASA approves VIH Aerospace MCP01 Master Caution Panel