Heli-One, a subsidiary of operator CHC, has expanded its Poland facility by 6,000+ m² to accommodate helicopter storage for up to 40 “heavy” aircraft. The facility provides for a controlled and monitored environment tailored for aircraft storage, allowing helicopter owners and operators to be assured that their aircraft assets will be maintained to proper storage conditions and be made service-ready quickly.
The facility offers a flexible set of storage service offerings, ranging from a minimum of 45 days to as much as 12 months or longer. Accepted aircraft platforms include the Airbus AS332 and H225, Sikorsky S-92 and S-76, and Leonardo AW139. The Rzeszow facility is approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Poland and provides for around-the-clock staffing and a bonded warehouse.
“We are pleased to open this dedicated storage facility to support operators who require maximum flexibility in aircraft storage solutions,” said Anthony DiNota, President, Heli-One. “Our team in Poland offers a comprehensive solution encompassing preparation, routine maintenance, and returning the aircraft back to service levels quickly, reliably and safely. With decades of experience in helicopter maintenance and logistics planning, the entire Heli-One team can support the complex needs of short- or long-term aircraft storage.”
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%