Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its second quarter 2016 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 2, 2016. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, August 3, 2016, to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (888) 397-5355 for domestic callers or (719) 325-2436 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 5689452. A telephone replay will be available through August 17, 2016, by dialing (888) 203-1112 for domestic callers or (719) 457-0820 for international callers, using the access code 5689452. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on August 3, 2016, on Era’s website at www.eragroupinc.com.
About Era Group
Era Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, India, Spain, Suriname and the United Kingdom. Era Group’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore oil and gas production platforms, drilling rigs and other installations.
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017
- VNH help car launch using both Cabri and AW189
- Forecast for Global Military Helicopter Market 2017-2026
- Royal Navy announces Osprey Trophy winner
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- PCX Aerostructures awarded $8M contract for right connecting links for the Apache AH-64 weapon system
- Helipad Events for Shangri-La Hotel
- Bristow vocalise current H225 thought process
- AHS announces results of annual Student Design Competition
- Spectrum Releases New Carbon Fiber 3200 Series
- Leonardo reports more AW169 and GrandNew sales in Brazil
- Sikorsky marks 30,000 Black Hawk hours in Brazilian military operation
- Luviair Supports Government and Marketing Partnership
- Great Western Air Ambulance upgrade to EC135T2+
- Dart updates landing gear approvals for Bell 412 higher gross weight