Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its second quarter 2016 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 2, 2016. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, August 3, 2016, to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (888) 397-5355 for domestic callers or (719) 325-2436 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 5689452. A telephone replay will be available through August 17, 2016, by dialing (888) 203-1112 for domestic callers or (719) 457-0820 for international callers, using the access code 5689452. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on August 3, 2016, on Era’s website at www.eragroupinc.com.
About Era Group
Era Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, India, Spain, Suriname and the United Kingdom. Era Group’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore oil and gas production platforms, drilling rigs and other installations.
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights