Flying Helicopters Made Easy flight school attracts US and International students who are looking for Ground, Private, Instrument, Commercial, and Certified Flight Instructor certificates. Operating two Robinson R22 and two Robinson R44 aircraft, the school employs flight training experience and methodologies, used by one of the best air forces in the world, to make better and safer pilots in the most effective way.
“We believe that the X-Copter simulator will help us provide a complete training experience for our students and is a great way to recruit new students and grow our operations”, said Ilan Nahoom, CEO/CFI. “We researched the simulator market and determined that the X-Copter provided the best value along with a great immersive full cockpit environment”.
Chief Pilot and CFI, Yaron Kafri, said “The value of simulation cannot be underestimated for our students. The ability to practice real life emergency scenarios from the safety of the office and develop muscle memory translates to better, more confident students who reach their goals faster and with a deeper understanding of the complexities of flying a helicopter”.
Scott Hovelsrud, Sales and Product Manager for X-Copter was part of the team that delivered and trained Flying Helicopter Made Easy on their new simulator. “It’s important that our customers understand that X-Copter only makes helicopter simulators. We are laser focused on the quality of the X-Copter products we provide and the after-sale service our customers receive. We think our simulator controls, visual/audio systems, full cockpit environment, and the training we provide flight instructors is best available and provides great value to X-Copter customers”.
X-Copter LLC sales, engineering and manufacturing center is located in Prescott Arizona. Along with Robinson simulators, X-Copter also develops semi-custom helicopter training devices as well as performs design and manufacturing services for the helicopter market.
- Garmin® announces new enhancements for the G500H in R44 helicopters
- EASA certifies the Robinson R44 Cadet
- National Grid moves to Robinson R44s for UK gas pipeline contract
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Mirabel chooses RAMM R44 Interior
- Pilot fined for breaching restricted Glastonbury airspace
- Transport Canada approves RAMM R44 Wipe Clean Headliner Kit
- FAA Certification for Monumental Helicopters
- Robinson delivers 12,000th helicopter
- University of North Dakota Adds Robinson R44 Cadet Trainer
- Helicopter Tours for Waco
- DOC suspends use of Robinson helicopters
- New Zealand puts Robinson helicopters on safety Watchlist
- Robinson R44 Cadet sales are very disappointing
- Duties Lifted For Light Helicopters in Eurasian Economic Union
- True Blue Power receives FAA approval for TB17 batteries on R44
- New Garmin transponders approved for Robinson range
- Electric R44 takes flight
- FAA Approval obtained for Aspen displays on R44
- FAA approves Garmin Mode S transponders in R22, R44 and R66