Flying Helicopters Made Easy flight school attracts US and International students who are looking for Ground, Private, Instrument, Commercial, and Certified Flight Instructor certificates. Operating two Robinson R22 and two Robinson R44 aircraft, the school employs flight training experience and methodologies, used by one of the best air forces in the world, to make better and safer pilots in the most effective way.
“We believe that the X-Copter simulator will help us provide a complete training experience for our students and is a great way to recruit new students and grow our operations”, said Ilan Nahoom, CEO/CFI. “We researched the simulator market and determined that the X-Copter provided the best value along with a great immersive full cockpit environment”.
Chief Pilot and CFI, Yaron Kafri, said “The value of simulation cannot be underestimated for our students. The ability to practice real life emergency scenarios from the safety of the office and develop muscle memory translates to better, more confident students who reach their goals faster and with a deeper understanding of the complexities of flying a helicopter”.
Scott Hovelsrud, Sales and Product Manager for X-Copter was part of the team that delivered and trained Flying Helicopter Made Easy on their new simulator. “It’s important that our customers understand that X-Copter only makes helicopter simulators. We are laser focused on the quality of the X-Copter products we provide and the after-sale service our customers receive. We think our simulator controls, visual/audio systems, full cockpit environment, and the training we provide flight instructors is best available and provides great value to X-Copter customers”.
X-Copter LLC sales, engineering and manufacturing center is located in Prescott Arizona. Along with Robinson simulators, X-Copter also develops semi-custom helicopter training devices as well as performs design and manufacturing services for the helicopter market.
- 11-Nov-17 N744BS Robinson R44 Page, US-Arizona
- 06-Nov-17 N7085M Robinson R44 Inwood, US-Iowa
- 18-Aug-17 VH-LGN Robinson R44 Channel Point, Australia
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- Mexico approves Apollo spray systems for R22 and R44
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- Japan approves R44 cargo hook from Onboard Systems
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA warns FAR Part 135 R44 operators
- 09-Jun-17 N590GG Robinson R44 Douglas, US-Wyoming
- 03-Jun-17 N7091F Robinson R44 Dimmit, US-Texas (1F)
- 02-Jun-17 D-HFCQ Robinson R44 Rostock, Germany
- Toledo Police grounded as city sells their only helicopter
- 28-May-17 XB-CCP Robinson R44 II Chiconquiaco, Mexico
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Toledo Police to sell Robinson R44
- 19-May-17 Robinson R44 Heilbron, South Africa (2F)
- 17-May-17 VH-MNU Robinson R44 Moreton Island, Australia
- Estonian Defence Forces sets up temporary heliport
- 10-May-17 N428JG Robinson R44 Vevay, US-Indiana