Flying Helicopters Made Easy flight school attracts US and International students who are looking for Ground, Private, Instrument, Commercial, and Certified Flight Instructor certificates. Operating two Robinson R22 and two Robinson R44 aircraft, the school employs flight training experience and methodologies, used by one of the best air forces in the world, to make better and safer pilots in the most effective way.
“We believe that the X-Copter simulator will help us provide a complete training experience for our students and is a great way to recruit new students and grow our operations”, said Ilan Nahoom, CEO/CFI. “We researched the simulator market and determined that the X-Copter provided the best value along with a great immersive full cockpit environment”.
Chief Pilot and CFI, Yaron Kafri, said “The value of simulation cannot be underestimated for our students. The ability to practice real life emergency scenarios from the safety of the office and develop muscle memory translates to better, more confident students who reach their goals faster and with a deeper understanding of the complexities of flying a helicopter”.
Scott Hovelsrud, Sales and Product Manager for X-Copter was part of the team that delivered and trained Flying Helicopter Made Easy on their new simulator. “It’s important that our customers understand that X-Copter only makes helicopter simulators. We are laser focused on the quality of the X-Copter products we provide and the after-sale service our customers receive. We think our simulator controls, visual/audio systems, full cockpit environment, and the training we provide flight instructors is best available and provides great value to X-Copter customers”.
X-Copter LLC sales, engineering and manufacturing center is located in Prescott Arizona. Along with Robinson simulators, X-Copter also develops semi-custom helicopter training devices as well as performs design and manufacturing services for the helicopter market.
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- UND installs R44 Tanis Engine Preheat Kit
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- RAMM receives FAA approval for R44 Cabin Floor Trays
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- 11-Nov-17 N744BS Robinson R44 Page, US-Arizona
- 06-Nov-17 N7085M Robinson R44 Inwood, US-Iowa
- 18-Aug-17 VH-LGN Robinson R44 Channel Point, Australia
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- Mexico approves Apollo spray systems for R22 and R44
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- Japan approves R44 cargo hook from Onboard Systems
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA warns FAR Part 135 R44 operators
- 09-Jun-17 N590GG Robinson R44 Douglas, US-Wyoming
- 03-Jun-17 N7091F Robinson R44 Dimmit, US-Texas (1F)