AEM has been selected to provide its new generation loudspeaker systems to Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd for two B429 helicopters purchased by the Indonesian National Police. The aircraft were signed for at the 2016 Singapore Airshow during a formal signing ceremony. As the official police force for Indonesia, the aircraft will support law enforcement activities and will contribute to the safety, accessibility, sustainability and security of the region.
“The Indonesian Police helicopters will be the first B429 helicopters outfitted with AEM’s new loudspeaker systems,” said Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development for AEM. Previously, the B429 helicopters used AEM’s legacy system.
AEM has been a leader in the aviation loudspeaker system market for many years and has used their expertise in the field to develop new systems which are DO-160G and DO-214 qualified, making their loudspeaker systems the only ones on the market today to achieve these levels of environmental and performance qualification.
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- Bell Delivers Three B429s
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Bell annonces sale of 2 B429s to EDIC Horizon
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Nakanihon Air Service Signs Purchase Agreement for Two Bell 429s
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- NZ CAA approves Oceania Bell 429 Cargo Pod
- Mercy Flight signs for three more 429s
- Honeywell Certified To Bring Wi-Fi To Helicopters
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- Heliand add Bell 429 to fleet
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept