AEM has been selected to provide its new generation loudspeaker systems to Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd for two B429 helicopters purchased by the Indonesian National Police. The aircraft were signed for at the 2016 Singapore Airshow during a formal signing ceremony. As the official police force for Indonesia, the aircraft will support law enforcement activities and will contribute to the safety, accessibility, sustainability and security of the region.
“The Indonesian Police helicopters will be the first B429 helicopters outfitted with AEM’s new loudspeaker systems,” said Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development for AEM. Previously, the B429 helicopters used AEM’s legacy system.
AEM has been a leader in the aviation loudspeaker system market for many years and has used their expertise in the field to develop new systems which are DO-160G and DO-214 qualified, making their loudspeaker systems the only ones on the market today to achieve these levels of environmental and performance qualification.
- Around the World Odyssey Tour Takes off with Bell 429
- NNK Signs Purchase Agreement for Two Bell 429s
- Arizona Department of Public Safety signs purchase agreement for Bell 429
- Bell delivers first fully customized aircraft from Prague Facility
- Bell commercial deliveries 35% down in 2016
- Department of Health of Puerto Rico Selects the Bell 429
- UK – Heli Charter is no longer a Bell CSF
- Bell training centre in Spain now certified and open for business
- Bell and TRU Simulation prepare to open in Spain
- Helitech 2016: Bell very serious about European expansion plans
- Gyronimo create customised app for Swedish Police
- Bell takes 429, 407GX and 525 mockup to Monaco Yacht Show
- Bell takes three helicopters to LABACE 2016
- Turkish Bell 429 operators reach 95% availability rate
- EASA approves Bell 429 Bear Paw from Alpine Aerotech
- Customer Advantage Plan – Bell signs second customer
- RUAG Aviation appointed Bell 429 CSF in Switzerland
- Heli Charter to display new 407 GXP at Heli UK Expo and Farnborough
- Mercy Flight Western New York opens new facility
- Mecaer announces US launch customer for 429 MAGnificent interior