AEM has been selected to provide its new generation loudspeaker systems to Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd for two B429 helicopters purchased by the Indonesian National Police. The aircraft were signed for at the 2016 Singapore Airshow during a formal signing ceremony. As the official police force for Indonesia, the aircraft will support law enforcement activities and will contribute to the safety, accessibility, sustainability and security of the region.
“The Indonesian Police helicopters will be the first B429 helicopters outfitted with AEM’s new loudspeaker systems,” said Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development for AEM. Previously, the B429 helicopters used AEM’s legacy system.
AEM has been a leader in the aviation loudspeaker system market for many years and has used their expertise in the field to develop new systems which are DO-160G and DO-214 qualified, making their loudspeaker systems the only ones on the market today to achieve these levels of environmental and performance qualification.
- SAFE Structure designs industry first B429 maintenance stands
- Able Aerospace announces Bell 429 component capabilities
- Bell announces corporate sales of 407GXP and 429 helicopters in Europe
- First Canadian helicopter circumnavigation bid takes off
- Slovakia military orders nine Bell 429s
- Beijing Jinyu General Aviation Receives Delivery of B429
- 10-May-17 OM-BYM Bell 429 Vyšnej Šebastová, Slovakia (2F)
- Tata Steel Ltd. Adds Second Bell 429 to Fleet
- Meghna Aviation to Become First Operator of Bell 429 in Bangladesh
- Bell Helicopter Delivers Two Bell 429s to PT. Carpediem Mandiri
- Bell 429 Gaining Traction for HEMS Missions in China
- Bell and United Rotorcraft Deliver First EMS Helicopter in China
- Around the World Odyssey Tour Takes off with Bell 429
- NNK Signs Purchase Agreement for Two Bell 429s
- Arizona Department of Public Safety signs purchase agreement for Bell 429
- Bell delivers first fully customized aircraft from Prague Facility
- Bell commercial deliveries 35% down in 2016
- Department of Health of Puerto Rico Selects the Bell 429
- UK – Heli Charter is no longer a Bell CSF
- Bell training centre in Spain now certified and open for business