NHV has successfully started H175 helicopter operations in Denmark for our customer Maersk Oil, an international oil and gas company with whom we have a long-standing relationship. The contract entails provision of passenger and freight transport services to Maersk Oil installations in the North Sea from Esbjerg.
NHV will provide a dedicated crew, technicians and 2 Airbus H175 and H155 helicopters for the Maersk operations. As the global launching customer of the state-of-the-art H175 model, NHV now has a fleet of 8 aircraft of this type. Since their entry-into-service in December 2014, the rotorcraft have completed more than 3000 flights and accumulated almost 5000 flying hours in the challenging North Sea region and West-Africa.
The H175 is specifically designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry. It also is well tailored for search and rescue in support of such off-shore operations, emergency medical services, public services, VIP and executive transport. NHV Group ultimately will increase its fleet to 16 of these new-generation helicopters.
About NHV Group:
The NHV group, based in Ostend Belgium, is specialized in B-to-B helicopter services and has a strong geographic presence in Europe and Western Africa. The group conducts operations out of several bases on 2 continents with a team of over 600 employees. NHV’s main focus is on the oil and gas industry. The group has a leading position in Europe as the only helicopter operator that conducts operations in every oil producing country in the region. The scope of work also includes: Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), Maritime Services, which include Search and Rescue (SAR), offshore Wind Farms and Harbor Pilot Services. Vertech Offshore and Airlift are two specialized companies within the NHV group who are leaders in their niche of flare tip replacement and power grid construction and maintenance. Aside from the helicopter operations, NHV is an approved training organization (ATO) and an official service center for our partner Airbus Helicopters. The group has a multipurpose high value fleet of 64 helicopters. NHV’s majority shareholder is Ardian, the independent private investment company with assets of US$50bn managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. Since 2012, NHV has ordered 16 helicopters of the state-of-the-art Airbus Helicopters H 175 model and is the global launching customer to fly the H175.
HeliHub.com editor note – One of the H175s involved is OO-NSI, serial 5010
- Pegaso returns to the H175 with new order
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- LCI expands CHC partnership with second H175
- Airbus reports on 2017 orders and deliveries
- Babcock introduces two H175s to the Southern Hemisphere
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Airbus receives EASA Certification for Rig’N Fly for the H175
- NHV H175 fleet reaches 8,500 flights in 3 years
- Airbus and NHV celebrate three years flying H175s
- EASA certification for the Rig’N Fly
- Royal Thai Police becomes first H175 operator in Asia Pacific
- Milestone and Babcock celebrate lease fleet of 50
- CHC commences H175 revenue operations
- CHC signs HCare contract with Airbus for H175
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Milestone helps CHC launch SuperMedium program
- CHC takes delivery of first H175 aircraft
- CHC to add AW189 and H175 to fleet
- Waypoint Leasing to Bolster Fleet with 16 New Airbus Helicopters
- EASA raises H175 gross weight to 7.8 tonnes