Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc (Bloomberg: Caverton NL) the leading provider of marine, aviation and logistics services to local and international oil and gas companies in Nigeria expects to report materially lower earnings for the period ending 30th June 2016 largely due to the unavoidable impact of the recent Naira devaluation which took place within the second quarter of the year.
The impact of the recent Naira devaluation by the Central Bank of Nigeria is expected to result in unrealized foreign translation loss arising largely from the groups’ dollar denominated borrowing used to finance core assets in both its Helicopter and Marine businesses. We continue to focus our efforts on diversifying and increasing our revenue streams and also improving our profitability through expansion into higher margin offshore service offerings.
Management is confident that its ongoing initiatives and investment across its value chain will provide improved future performance, positioning it for long term success.
Further information will be disclosed following the release of the H1 2016 unaudited financial results
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF