Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc (Bloomberg: Caverton NL) the leading provider of marine, aviation and logistics services to local and international oil and gas companies in Nigeria expects to report materially lower earnings for the period ending 30th June 2016 largely due to the unavoidable impact of the recent Naira devaluation which took place within the second quarter of the year.
The impact of the recent Naira devaluation by the Central Bank of Nigeria is expected to result in unrealized foreign translation loss arising largely from the groups’ dollar denominated borrowing used to finance core assets in both its Helicopter and Marine businesses. We continue to focus our efforts on diversifying and increasing our revenue streams and also improving our profitability through expansion into higher margin offshore service offerings.
Management is confident that its ongoing initiatives and investment across its value chain will provide improved future performance, positioning it for long term success.
Further information will be disclosed following the release of the H1 2016 unaudited financial results
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%