We are thrilled to share that the global collaboration of HeliOffshore members was recognised yesterday at an award ceremony in Aberdeen.
Russ Gould from Bristow Group and Malcolm Garrington from CHC Helicopter took the ‘Sharing & Learning’ award for the Health & Usage Monitoring System Best Practice Guidance. They accepted the award on behalf of the workstream’s many participants – a full list of contributors is here: http://helioffshore.org/hums-best-practice-guidance/
The award also acknowledges Russ and Malcolm for their safety leadership. Over more than 12 months, they led a group of experts and competitors to develop the guidance, enabling our industry to agree and share HUMS best practice that is enhancing frontline safety today (the HUMS guidance and implementation guide are available here)
Jointly organised by Oil & Gas UK and Step Change in Safety, the event recognised the people and companies striving to enhance safety in the offshore industry – you can read the press release from the organisers here: The event took a fresh, interactive approach; with nominees creating videos and posters, and pitching their nominated initiatives to the attendees of the award ceremony.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point