Bell announced its joint participation with sister company Textron Aviation at the 13th annual Latin American Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (LABACE) held August 30 through September 1 at Aeroporto de Congonhas at São Paulo, Brazil.
Leadership from Bell Helicopter and Textron Aviation will be available in chalet 5112 to discuss their state-of-the-art product lineup, customizable aircraft offerings, as well as continued customer support in the region and much more.
In static display, Bell Helicopter will feature the Bell 429 MAGnificient, the Bell 407GXP and the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X.
“Each year, LABACE proves to be a productive and high-quality venue for us to engage with our customers and discuss new technological advances in our product line, enhanced customer offerings and investments being made throughout the Latin American region,” said Jay Ortiz, vice president of Latin American sales. “We have a tremendous lineup of our products on display this year that directly correlate to the interest and conversations we’re having with our current and potential clients.”
Accommodating up to seven passengers, the Bell 429 is the apex for light twin helicopters and private transport around the world. The Bell 429 luxury interior, branded the MAGnificent, offers a passive noise abatement system called SILENS, and an In-Flight Entertainment Enhanced Lounge (I-FEEL), which provides a fully customized interactive touch screen based entertainment, communication and flight information management system.
Customers have signed 380 letters of intent (LOI) worldwide for the Bell 505, and nearly 80 of those are from customers in Latin America. The Bell 505 is priced to compete and is designed to offer the best combination of value, performance and technology available on the market.
The Bell 407GXP is an upgrade to Bell Helicopter’s best-selling platform, the Bell 407, with added value through industry-leading performance, payload capability and operating economics. There are more than 230 Bell 407s providing operational support for corporate transport, security, and general/utility missions throughout Latin America.
Bell Helicopter has a strong sales and service footprint supporting customers’ needs, with more than 100 Bell Helicopter authorized Customer Service Facilities worldwide, three of which are located in Brazil, as well as a Bell Helicopter authorized rotor blade facility.
“We’re looking forward to the show and providing an opportunity for attendees to experience Bell helicopters firsthand,” added Ortiz.
LABACE, the largest business aviation event in Latin America, brings together Brazilian and international companies to inform the public on the latest sector products while also reinforcing the importance of aviation and strengthening the connection between all regions of the vast country of Brazil.
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Bell 407 operator LJ Aviation renews ACSF registration
- Sonoma County Sheriff gets sign off for new Bell 407GXP
- New Bell representative for UK and Ireland
- 18-May-17 N6040Y Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- 13-May-17 Bell 407 Mosul, Iraq
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems B407 Cargo Hook Kits