Era Group, has announced that David Zaworski has been appointed Director of Safety and Compliance. With over seventeen years of experience in the aviation industry, Mr. Zaworski rejoins Era to oversee the company’s commitment to maintain the highest safety standards.
Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Bradshaw says, “David brings a wealth of industry experience combined with extensive knowledge of Era’s operations and procedures and a demonstrated commitment to quality assurance in his prior role as Era’s Chief Inspector that make him uniquely qualified to lead our efforts to maintain the highest safety standards and ensure regulatory compliance. His energetic drive, technical abilities and commitment to safety make him a good fit for this critical role at Era. We are pleased with David’s return to Era to oversee safety, our highest operational priority.”
Most recently serving as Ground Operations Manager at Chicago Helicopter Experience LLC, Mr. Zaworski previously served as Deputy Director of Operations of Indus Aviation Inc. and in other supervisory roles in the aviation industry. Mr. Zaworski joined Era as an aircraft maintenance technician and spent more than eight years with Era, most recently serving as Era’s Chief Inspector through April 2016. In this capacity, Mr. Zaworski was responsible for the airworthiness of Era’s helicopter fleet, including all aspects of quality assurance, regulatory compliance and product improvement and reliability.
Mr. Zaworski served in the United States Marine Corps. He has a Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services