Era Group, has announced that David Zaworski has been appointed Director of Safety and Compliance. With over seventeen years of experience in the aviation industry, Mr. Zaworski rejoins Era to oversee the company’s commitment to maintain the highest safety standards.
Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Bradshaw says, “David brings a wealth of industry experience combined with extensive knowledge of Era’s operations and procedures and a demonstrated commitment to quality assurance in his prior role as Era’s Chief Inspector that make him uniquely qualified to lead our efforts to maintain the highest safety standards and ensure regulatory compliance. His energetic drive, technical abilities and commitment to safety make him a good fit for this critical role at Era. We are pleased with David’s return to Era to oversee safety, our highest operational priority.”
Most recently serving as Ground Operations Manager at Chicago Helicopter Experience LLC, Mr. Zaworski previously served as Deputy Director of Operations of Indus Aviation Inc. and in other supervisory roles in the aviation industry. Mr. Zaworski joined Era as an aircraft maintenance technician and spent more than eight years with Era, most recently serving as Era’s Chief Inspector through April 2016. In this capacity, Mr. Zaworski was responsible for the airworthiness of Era’s helicopter fleet, including all aspects of quality assurance, regulatory compliance and product improvement and reliability.
Mr. Zaworski served in the United States Marine Corps. He has a Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100