Era Group, has announced that David Zaworski has been appointed Director of Safety and Compliance. With over seventeen years of experience in the aviation industry, Mr. Zaworski rejoins Era to oversee the company’s commitment to maintain the highest safety standards.
Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Bradshaw says, “David brings a wealth of industry experience combined with extensive knowledge of Era’s operations and procedures and a demonstrated commitment to quality assurance in his prior role as Era’s Chief Inspector that make him uniquely qualified to lead our efforts to maintain the highest safety standards and ensure regulatory compliance. His energetic drive, technical abilities and commitment to safety make him a good fit for this critical role at Era. We are pleased with David’s return to Era to oversee safety, our highest operational priority.”
Most recently serving as Ground Operations Manager at Chicago Helicopter Experience LLC, Mr. Zaworski previously served as Deputy Director of Operations of Indus Aviation Inc. and in other supervisory roles in the aviation industry. Mr. Zaworski joined Era as an aircraft maintenance technician and spent more than eight years with Era, most recently serving as Era’s Chief Inspector through April 2016. In this capacity, Mr. Zaworski was responsible for the airworthiness of Era’s helicopter fleet, including all aspects of quality assurance, regulatory compliance and product improvement and reliability.
Mr. Zaworski served in the United States Marine Corps. He has a Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case