Lease Corporation International (LCI), the aviation division of the Libra Group, has appointed Christopher Grainger to the role of Vice President Marketing for the EMEA region. Mr Grainger joins LCI with 30 years’ experience in the civil helicopter industry, and was previously Vice President of Oil & Gas Sales for Airbus Helicopters.
During his career, Mr Grainger has led worldwide sales, marketing and business development activities for Heli-Union and more recently Airbus Helicopters. He has also held senior management positions at McAlpine Helicopters, EC Canada and EHOC (HeliOffshore). With experience working across all continents, including a large number of developing markets, he has built a wide network of contacts within the helicopter industry.
Reporting to LCI CEO Michael Platt, Grainger’s role will span the company’s helicopter division, which has 90 helicopters (delivered, on order or under management) along with its fixed wing operation.
“He will play a key role in the growth of our helicopter customer base covering not only oil and gas, but a range of major growth sectors including emergency medical services, offshore wind servicing, utility and search and rescue.”
- Helicentre launches sixth year of Pilot Scholarships
- RACQ LifeFlight builds new base at Archerfield
- Russian Helicopters to participate in China Helicopter Expo 2017
- India approves Able Aerospace MRO solutions
- Helicopter crash in lake
- Boeing awarded $19M contract for field service representatives for the CH-47
- SAFE Structure designs industry first B429 maintenance stands
- USHST Announces Second Group of Proposed Safety Enhancement
- SAFE Structure to build maintenance platforms for USCG MH-65s at CGAS Elizabeth City
- Waypoint establishing leasing platform in Tianjin Free Trade Zone in China
- Bristow SAR Crew Receives Sikorsky Winged-S Rescue Award
- 30 year anniversary of EMS Air Ambulances in the UK
- Midlands Air Ambulance Invests in RRV
- Rockwell Collins delivers first mission computer for Airbus HForce
- Helitech organisers profile technical sessions
- Airbus Helicopters showcases EMS capabilities at China Helicopter Expo 2017
- Leonardo puts helicopters on centre stage at DSEI 2017
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for 24 MH-60R/S Audio Management Lite Computers
- Hamilton Sundstrand awarded $38M contract for V-22 Generator Repairs
- Altitude Air puts new H125 into service