Lease Corporation International (LCI), the aviation division of the Libra Group, has appointed Christopher Grainger to the role of Vice President Marketing for the EMEA region. Mr Grainger joins LCI with 30 years’ experience in the civil helicopter industry, and was previously Vice President of Oil & Gas Sales for Airbus Helicopters.
During his career, Mr Grainger has led worldwide sales, marketing and business development activities for Heli-Union and more recently Airbus Helicopters. He has also held senior management positions at McAlpine Helicopters, EC Canada and EHOC (HeliOffshore). With experience working across all continents, including a large number of developing markets, he has built a wide network of contacts within the helicopter industry.
Reporting to LCI CEO Michael Platt, Grainger’s role will span the company’s helicopter division, which has 90 helicopters (delivered, on order or under management) along with its fixed wing operation.
“He will play a key role in the growth of our helicopter customer base covering not only oil and gas, but a range of major growth sectors including emergency medical services, offshore wind servicing, utility and search and rescue.”
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years