Lease Corporation International (LCI), the aviation division of the Libra Group, has appointed Christopher Grainger to the role of Vice President Marketing for the EMEA region. Mr Grainger joins LCI with 30 years’ experience in the civil helicopter industry, and was previously Vice President of Oil & Gas Sales for Airbus Helicopters.
During his career, Mr Grainger has led worldwide sales, marketing and business development activities for Heli-Union and more recently Airbus Helicopters. He has also held senior management positions at McAlpine Helicopters, EC Canada and EHOC (HeliOffshore). With experience working across all continents, including a large number of developing markets, he has built a wide network of contacts within the helicopter industry.
Reporting to LCI CEO Michael Platt, Grainger’s role will span the company’s helicopter division, which has 90 helicopters (delivered, on order or under management) along with its fixed wing operation.
“He will play a key role in the growth of our helicopter customer base covering not only oil and gas, but a range of major growth sectors including emergency medical services, offshore wind servicing, utility and search and rescue.”
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services