Lease Corporation International (LCI), the aviation division of the Libra Group, has appointed Christopher Grainger to the role of Vice President Marketing for the EMEA region. Mr Grainger joins LCI with 30 years’ experience in the civil helicopter industry, and was previously Vice President of Oil & Gas Sales for Airbus Helicopters.
During his career, Mr Grainger has led worldwide sales, marketing and business development activities for Heli-Union and more recently Airbus Helicopters. He has also held senior management positions at McAlpine Helicopters, EC Canada and EHOC (HeliOffshore). With experience working across all continents, including a large number of developing markets, he has built a wide network of contacts within the helicopter industry.
Reporting to LCI CEO Michael Platt, Grainger’s role will span the company’s helicopter division, which has 90 helicopters (delivered, on order or under management) along with its fixed wing operation.
“He will play a key role in the growth of our helicopter customer base covering not only oil and gas, but a range of major growth sectors including emergency medical services, offshore wind servicing, utility and search and rescue.”
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100
- EDA wraps up Fire Blade 2017 exercise in Hungary
- Brazilian military takes delivery of two H225Ms
- BK117 Role Equipment Granted FAA Certification
- Milestone Aviation opens new office in Sydney
- CHI Aviation Awarded Contract With USTRANSCOM