Lease Corporation International (LCI), the aviation division of the Libra Group, has appointed Christopher Grainger to the role of Vice President Marketing for the EMEA region. Mr Grainger joins LCI with 30 years’ experience in the civil helicopter industry, and was previously Vice President of Oil & Gas Sales for Airbus Helicopters.
During his career, Mr Grainger has led worldwide sales, marketing and business development activities for Heli-Union and more recently Airbus Helicopters. He has also held senior management positions at McAlpine Helicopters, EC Canada and EHOC (HeliOffshore). With experience working across all continents, including a large number of developing markets, he has built a wide network of contacts within the helicopter industry.
Reporting to LCI CEO Michael Platt, Grainger’s role will span the company’s helicopter division, which has 90 helicopters (delivered, on order or under management) along with its fixed wing operation.
“He will play a key role in the growth of our helicopter customer base covering not only oil and gas, but a range of major growth sectors including emergency medical services, offshore wind servicing, utility and search and rescue.”
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case