The Winnipeg Police Service is pleased to announce that funding for a new thermal imaging camera has been put in place for AIR1.
The commitment for complete funding was approved today by the Winnipeg Police Board. The Province of Manitoba and the City of Winnipeg had each allocated monies for the camera. However, due to exchange rate fluctuations, the price increased, creating a funding shortfall.
The Winnipeg Police Service would like to thank the Winnipeg Police Board, and the Province of Manitoba for their on-going support of policing initiatives. Together, we are building a safer city.
The Winnipeg Police Service looks forward to participating in the upcoming review of Air1
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- New Additions to Superior Air Fleet
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B
- Helisota adds Airbus Helicopters to its EASA Part 145 capabilities
- Genesys Aerosystems aims for FAA STC for EC120 HeliSAS and Two-Axis Autopilot
- Edmonton may put hold on Police EC120 replacement
- 06-Feb-16 C-???? Eurocopter EC120 Toronto, Canada
- Airbus release their numbers for 2015
- Malaysian military receive first of five H120s
- 16-Nov-15 N88HA Airbus H120 Elkhart, US-Indiana
- Airbus starts flight tests with cleaner, more efficient engine
- Helidax marks 100,000 hours in H120 fleet in five years
- R66 production numbers speed past the H120 total
- 15-Aug-15 SE-JJM Airbus H120 Reisadalen, Norway
- Calgary Police celebrate 20 years in the air
- Winnipeg Police broadcast lewd conversation on helicopter PA system
- Maxcraft Avionics Announces new FAA STC for the Mid-Continent MD302 SAM in Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter)
- Kitchener Aero Avionics Adds EASA STC for Garmin G-500H mod in Eurocopter EC-120
- Aerometals completes purchase of FDC/aerofilters, Announces Name Change