Ramco Systems, the global Aviation software provider on Cloud and Mobile, on 30 August announced the successful go-live of Ramco Aviation Suite at state-owned Vietnamese helicopter operator, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNHS). This implementation marks Ramco Aviation 5.7’s first live customer in Vietnam.
The implementation of a unified platform has enabled VNHS integrate operations including Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), Supply Chain Management and Maintenance & Engineering (M&E). The Ramco offering covers modules for Maintenance, Material Management, coupled with Finance and Human Resource Management.
Commenting on the Go-Live, Pham Quang Hieu, Technical Director, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNHS), said, “Moving from some old software program with limited functions to an integrated system has given us the much needed visibility and standardization in processes across operations.The new system has given us the power to track complete component lifecycle, bring in optimization and automate redundant processes thereby increasing overall productivity. We are glad to have partnered with Ramco in our tryst to embrace digitalization.”
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “The Aviation software market is witnessing massive transformation. At Ramco, the thrust is on bringing business-ready Innovations that can enhance user experience while improving productivity. This includes launch of Bots, Anywhere Apps and optimization capabilities such as flyMORE among others. Our association with VNHS marks the coming together of two like-minded organizations which believe in leveraging the true power of technology. We look forward to playing a pivotal role in supporting Aviation companies in their digital journey.”
Designed to be accessible on cloud and mobile, Ramco Aviation Software continues to add technological innovations with wearable devices offering hands-free computing and with ‘Anywhere Apps’, redefining the power of Mobility, amongst others that help to significantly reduce transaction time both during AOG conditions and critical aircraft turnarounds. Ramco is changing the paradigm of enterprise software with ZERO UI powered by cool new features such as Mail It – a feature which enables users to transact with the application by just sending an email; HUB It – a one screen does it all concept built to address all activities of a user; Thumb It – mobility redefined and Prompt It – a cognitive capability which will let the system auto prompt you with options for your decision. With 75+ Aviation leaders onboard, Ramco is the solution of choice for several large airlines and top heli-operators and multiple MROs in the world.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%