HeliAir Sweden has recently procured a second EC120B helicopter. The EC120B will be used to help with power line inspections, fire-fighting and collapsing trees. As reported by Eban Magazine.
HeliAir Sweden are also going to sell their three MD500s, and demonstration flights were made last week to initial interested parties. Their fleet currently holds three Squirrel AS350s (two B2s and one B3) which have been installed with floats, two EC120s, a Huey and the three MD500s.
The new EC120B is favourable as it has better visibility, larger cabin and luggage area, reduced noise levels and better hydraulics. It is also better equipped to fly in snow and lasts fur hours on one fuel tank. HeliAir Sweden is currently looking into the idea of purchasing a twin aircraft such as the 355N.
- Baltimore Mayor proposes cutting one of four Police EC120s
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- New Additions to Superior Air Fleet
- New Thermal Imaging Camera funded by Winnipeg Police
- Helisota adds Airbus Helicopters to its EASA Part 145 capabilities
- Genesys Aerosystems aims for FAA STC for EC120 HeliSAS and Two-Axis Autopilot
- Edmonton may put hold on Police EC120 replacement
- 06-Feb-16 C-???? Eurocopter EC120 Toronto, Canada
- Airbus release their numbers for 2015
- Malaysian military receive first of five H120s
- 16-Nov-15 N88HA Airbus H120 Elkhart, US-Indiana
- Airbus starts flight tests with cleaner, more efficient engine
- Helidax marks 100,000 hours in H120 fleet in five years
- R66 production numbers speed past the H120 total
- 15-Aug-15 SE-JJM Airbus H120 Reisadalen, Norway
- Calgary Police celebrate 20 years in the air