M International is pleased to announce representatives from their world-class portfolio company’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), Airborne Engines Ltd (AEL), MINT Turbines, LLC (MINT) and Southwest Fuel Systems (SWFS) will be exhibiting at stand #12F20 from 11th to 13th October during the 2016 Helitech International Expo & Conference held at the RAI Center in Amsterdam.
During Europe’s largest 100% dedicated helicopter exhibition, these companies will have representatives available to answer your questions related to the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for the following gas turbine engines, modules, components and accessories:
- Rolls-Royce M250 series
- Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
- Honeywell T53 series
- Honeywell LTS-101 series
- Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 series
We invite you to stop by stand 12F20, meet our team and discuss how we can assist you with the proper care of your engine and related components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
“We’ve made significant investments in these companies as part of our overall improvement strategy,” stated Rob Ruck, President for M International. “Our team enjoys supporting a multitude of global operators and we’ll continue to further invest and expand our network to provide you with the highest level of service and support which you deserve.”
With over 37 years’ experience, KTS is Rolls-Royce’s second largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components located in Coatesville, Pennsylvania (USA). In addition, KTS is an FAA and EASA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus an increase of 10,000 sq. ft. in new production floor space.
Incorporated in 1991 in Delta, British Colombia, Canada, AEL has over 25 years’ experience specializing in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and testing of the Honeywell T53 series and Rolls-Royce® M250 series of gas turbine engines. AEL is a Honeywell Authorized Service Center as well as Rolls-Royce M250 Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) with Transport Canada Approved Repair and Overhaul facility. They are also members of the Joint Aviation Authority JAR 145 Repair Organization and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
Located within a 73,000 sq. ft., U.S. Government Hub-Zone approved facility in Stroud, Oklahoma (USA), MINT has over 35-plus years of turbine engine overhaul experience. This FAA-approved Part 145 Repair Station is authorized for the repair and overhaul of the Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T series engines as well as Honeywell approved for all T53 series engines. Recently an additional 48,000 sq. ft. of production, warehouse and office space was added which includes two OEM-correlated engine test cells. MINT has successfully repaired, overhauled and tested thousands of Pratt & Whitney PT6T series Power Sections, Combining Gearboxes and PT6A Turboprop engines.
Southwest Fuel Systems, located Tucson, Arizona (USA), is a Triumph Authorized engine control systems service center and is the official Honeywell Authorized service center for T53 fuel components. Through its factory trained technicians with more than 45 years of combined experience, SWFS has been a key provider of fuel control and governor MRO since 2008.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet