Eagle Pass Heliski has announced the opening of their new heli ski/board lodge and summer adventure resort for the upcoming 2017 winter season.
Located on 8 acres (3.2, hectares), the new 9,500 sq ft (882, m2) lodge is nestled in the Monashee Mountains, only 8 kilometres (5 miles) from downtown Revelstoke—the birthplace and mecca of heliskiing. The lodge is the brainchild of three ski and snowboard Canadian entrepreneurs and has been designed with heliskier/boarder’s and summer adventurer’s specific needs in mind. The luxurious 12-bedroom Eagle Pass Lodge offers specific gear drying and tuning rooms for heli skiing/boarding and summer activities. It is equipped with its own private heli pad, a private executive chef on-hand to create healthy gourmet meals with locally-sourced ingredients, along with a dining room and full bar executing a brilliant local and international wine menu. To help unwind after a long day of heliskiing or mountain biking, enjoy a relaxing massage or take in picturesque views from the in-ground hot tub of the iconic Mount Begbie and the entire Monashee Mountain range.
Small Group heliskiing/boarding is operated from December 1st – April 20th exclusively in the Monashee Mountains, an area renowned for its ridiculously deep, dry powder. With over 390,000 acres of terrain combined with 4-6 meters (12-20 feet) of settled snow each year, Eagle Pass provides the ideal setting to escape the toll of everyday life and redefine what you imagined possible on a set of skis or board. B3 A-star helicopters with highly experienced pilots will fly your group of four and your certified guide to the mountain tops of unforgettable and untracked lines. By only accommodating 12 guests at a time, Eagle Pass is devoted to providing an unforgettable intimate heliskiing experience for every one of our guests.
Eagle Pass Heliski represents a new age of heliskiing and heliboarding in Canada derived from a lifetime of experience in the mountains and the heliski/board industry. With the announcement of the new lodge, coupled with the day ski and private heli ski base built in 2013, Eagle Pass can now cater to any group’s requirements or specific requests. Eagle Pass Heliski is truly in a class of its own.
“This is a very exciting time for Eagle Pass and all of our guests. As the company has continued to evolve over the last 6 years, the need for a lodge of this magnitude became extremely apparent. Eagle Pass Heliski has continually strived to redefine the expectations within the Canadian Heliski community, and the construction of this lodge is another example of our commitment to our guests “ – Scott Newsome Vice President/Lead Guide Eagle Pass Heliski
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing