Eagle Pass Heliski has announced the opening of their new heli ski/board lodge and summer adventure resort for the upcoming 2017 winter season.
Located on 8 acres (3.2, hectares), the new 9,500 sq ft (882, m2) lodge is nestled in the Monashee Mountains, only 8 kilometres (5 miles) from downtown Revelstoke—the birthplace and mecca of heliskiing. The lodge is the brainchild of three ski and snowboard Canadian entrepreneurs and has been designed with heliskier/boarder’s and summer adventurer’s specific needs in mind. The luxurious 12-bedroom Eagle Pass Lodge offers specific gear drying and tuning rooms for heli skiing/boarding and summer activities. It is equipped with its own private heli pad, a private executive chef on-hand to create healthy gourmet meals with locally-sourced ingredients, along with a dining room and full bar executing a brilliant local and international wine menu. To help unwind after a long day of heliskiing or mountain biking, enjoy a relaxing massage or take in picturesque views from the in-ground hot tub of the iconic Mount Begbie and the entire Monashee Mountain range.
Small Group heliskiing/boarding is operated from December 1st – April 20th exclusively in the Monashee Mountains, an area renowned for its ridiculously deep, dry powder. With over 390,000 acres of terrain combined with 4-6 meters (12-20 feet) of settled snow each year, Eagle Pass provides the ideal setting to escape the toll of everyday life and redefine what you imagined possible on a set of skis or board. B3 A-star helicopters with highly experienced pilots will fly your group of four and your certified guide to the mountain tops of unforgettable and untracked lines. By only accommodating 12 guests at a time, Eagle Pass is devoted to providing an unforgettable intimate heliskiing experience for every one of our guests.
Eagle Pass Heliski represents a new age of heliskiing and heliboarding in Canada derived from a lifetime of experience in the mountains and the heliski/board industry. With the announcement of the new lodge, coupled with the day ski and private heli ski base built in 2013, Eagle Pass can now cater to any group’s requirements or specific requests. Eagle Pass Heliski is truly in a class of its own.
“This is a very exciting time for Eagle Pass and all of our guests. As the company has continued to evolve over the last 6 years, the need for a lodge of this magnitude became extremely apparent. Eagle Pass Heliski has continually strived to redefine the expectations within the Canadian Heliski community, and the construction of this lodge is another example of our commitment to our guests “ – Scott Newsome Vice President/Lead Guide Eagle Pass Heliski
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years