Era Group Inc. (NYSE:ERA), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S., announced today that it has entered into a new contract with the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE), a division of the U.S. Department of the Interior, for an initial term of five years that is subject to annual renewals.
Era will continue to provide helicopters and related services, including the provision of flight crews, helicopter maintenance and management of flight operations to BSEE and the U.S. Coast Guard. BSEE utilizes Era’s services to transport personnel and cargo in support of its inspection and oversight of offshore oil and gas platforms and vessels located on the Outer Continental Shelf in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Under the terms of the new contract, Era will provide twenty-four exclusive use helicopters, five on-call helicopters and seven optional helicopters that BSEE may exercise during the contract term.
“We have been honored to serve BSEE in support of its mandate to ensure regulatory compliance and enhance safety in the Gulf of Mexico over the last ten years and look forward to continuing this important relationship,” said Christopher Bradshaw, Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away