Era Group Inc. (NYSE:ERA), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S., announced today that it has entered into a new contract with the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE), a division of the U.S. Department of the Interior, for an initial term of five years that is subject to annual renewals.
Era will continue to provide helicopters and related services, including the provision of flight crews, helicopter maintenance and management of flight operations to BSEE and the U.S. Coast Guard. BSEE utilizes Era’s services to transport personnel and cargo in support of its inspection and oversight of offshore oil and gas platforms and vessels located on the Outer Continental Shelf in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Under the terms of the new contract, Era will provide twenty-four exclusive use helicopters, five on-call helicopters and seven optional helicopters that BSEE may exercise during the contract term.
“We have been honored to serve BSEE in support of its mandate to ensure regulatory compliance and enhance safety in the Gulf of Mexico over the last ten years and look forward to continuing this important relationship,” said Christopher Bradshaw, Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%