Era Group Inc. (NYSE:ERA), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S., announced today that it has entered into a new contract with the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE), a division of the U.S. Department of the Interior, for an initial term of five years that is subject to annual renewals.
Era will continue to provide helicopters and related services, including the provision of flight crews, helicopter maintenance and management of flight operations to BSEE and the U.S. Coast Guard. BSEE utilizes Era’s services to transport personnel and cargo in support of its inspection and oversight of offshore oil and gas platforms and vessels located on the Outer Continental Shelf in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Under the terms of the new contract, Era will provide twenty-four exclusive use helicopters, five on-call helicopters and seven optional helicopters that BSEE may exercise during the contract term.
“We have been honored to serve BSEE in support of its mandate to ensure regulatory compliance and enhance safety in the Gulf of Mexico over the last ten years and look forward to continuing this important relationship,” said Christopher Bradshaw, Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
- San Bernandino Sherriff Acquires H125
- Bell to work with PGZ on UH-1Y in addition to AH-1Z
- NEMSPA opens nominations for two awards
- AeroBrigham to represent Swiss Rotor Solutions in US
- Heli-One USA Celebrates 10 Years of Service
- Eagle Australasia proud to help the local community
- Sikorsky sets up EMS championship in Poland with Black Hawks
- FAA shakes up Certification team
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Kaman announces date for FY2017Q2 earnings
- Garmin Pilot Adds Features for Android and Apple App
- Final Delivery Bell Huey II helicopters delivered to Kenya Air Force
- Russian Helicopters sell 10 aircraft to China
- Airbus awarded patent for connection joint for attaching an airfoil blade to a helicopter’s bearingless main rotor
- Honeywell International awarded $9M contract for delivery for V-22 aircraft side air panel assemblies
- United Technologies awarded $28M contract for procurement of 420 auxiliary power units of UH-60 Black Hawks
- L-3 Communications awarded $9M contract for Procurement of Installation of 96 ADS Broadcast avionics kits
- Lockheed Martin awarded $20M contract for Delivery of MH-60 spare parts
- Bristow returns two EC225s to leasing company
- NZ – Northland seeking to upgrade to two Sikorsky S76C from S76A models