L-3 WESCAM announced today that Mike Greenley has been appointed president, reporting to Jeff Miller, president of L-3’s Integrated Sensor Systems (ISS) sector. Mr. Greenley joins L-3 from CAE Inc., where he served as vice president and general manager of CAE Canada. He will be based out of L-3 WESCAM’s head office located in Burlington, Ontario.
“We are thrilled to have Mike join the ISS team,” said Mr. Miller. “I’m confident that his extensive industry experience and focus on growth will enable him not only to continue WESCAM’s long history of market leadership, but also to help take the company to the next level of performance.”
“I’m honored to have the opportunity to work with our talented management to lead L-3 WESCAM into our next phase of expansion,” said Mr. Greenley. “With roots that trace back more than 40 years, WESCAM’s worldwide success started with significant achievement in our home market followed by years of extensive international growth. We are a true Canadian success story.”
Mr. Greenley has over two decades of experience working in the aerospace and defence industry. Prior to his three-year tenure at CAE, he served six years with General Dynamics (GD), first as vice president of strategy and development for GD Canada, then as vice president international for GD C4 Systems – now GD Mission Systems. Mr. Greenley’s experience at GD focused on airborne and underwater Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), land communications and rugged computing products.
For the past six years, Mr. Greenley has been a Board Member of the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI) and was elected Chairman of the Board for the past four years. He has also served as a past chair of the Industry Advisory Board, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Canada. Earlier in 2016, Mr. Greenley was named Defence Executive of the Year by Canadian Defence Review.
Mr. Greenley holds a master’s degree in science from the University of Waterloo.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone