The organisers of Heli UK Expo are pleased to announce the event will be relocating to Wycombe Air Park next year, taking place with a new date format 1st – 3rd June 2017 (Thurs-Fri-Sat). This will enable a host of opportunities to further develop and expand the UK’s Only Fly-in Helicopter event for future years.
The location of Wycombe Air Park on the western edge of London, will offer easy access by air, road and rail including excellent facilities for both exhibitors and visitors alike. With its close proximity to the South East of England, Wycombe Air Park will enable a greater concentration of private pilots, coupled with a high demand of GA flying in the area to visit Heli UK Expo in 2017, overall increasing its visitor profile and attendance for next years event.
Located near Windsor, Marlow and Henley all of which situated by the River Thames, Heli UK Expo’s new location immerses itself in a quintessentially British area and culture.
With dedicated exhibitor pavilions, seminar and conference area, adjacent hard-static helicopter display area and extensive space for fly-in visitors, Wycombe Air Park is the ideal location to bring the UK helicopter community together in a relaxed atmosphere of a traditional airfield setting. The extended event space will also allow for more exhibits, experiences and features for the 2017 event. Where better to discuss business, gain information and take away leads for the future.
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available