The organisers of Heli UK Expo are pleased to announce the event will be relocating to Wycombe Air Park next year, taking place with a new date format 1st – 3rd June 2017 (Thurs-Fri-Sat). This will enable a host of opportunities to further develop and expand the UK’s Only Fly-in Helicopter event for future years.
The location of Wycombe Air Park on the western edge of London, will offer easy access by air, road and rail including excellent facilities for both exhibitors and visitors alike. With its close proximity to the South East of England, Wycombe Air Park will enable a greater concentration of private pilots, coupled with a high demand of GA flying in the area to visit Heli UK Expo in 2017, overall increasing its visitor profile and attendance for next years event.
Located near Windsor, Marlow and Henley all of which situated by the River Thames, Heli UK Expo’s new location immerses itself in a quintessentially British area and culture.
With dedicated exhibitor pavilions, seminar and conference area, adjacent hard-static helicopter display area and extensive space for fly-in visitors, Wycombe Air Park is the ideal location to bring the UK helicopter community together in a relaxed atmosphere of a traditional airfield setting. The extended event space will also allow for more exhibits, experiences and features for the 2017 event. Where better to discuss business, gain information and take away leads for the future.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket