The organisers of Heli UK Expo are pleased to announce the event will be relocating to Wycombe Air Park next year, taking place with a new date format 1st – 3rd June 2017 (Thurs-Fri-Sat). This will enable a host of opportunities to further develop and expand the UK’s Only Fly-in Helicopter event for future years.
The location of Wycombe Air Park on the western edge of London, will offer easy access by air, road and rail including excellent facilities for both exhibitors and visitors alike. With its close proximity to the South East of England, Wycombe Air Park will enable a greater concentration of private pilots, coupled with a high demand of GA flying in the area to visit Heli UK Expo in 2017, overall increasing its visitor profile and attendance for next years event.
Located near Windsor, Marlow and Henley all of which situated by the River Thames, Heli UK Expo’s new location immerses itself in a quintessentially British area and culture.
With dedicated exhibitor pavilions, seminar and conference area, adjacent hard-static helicopter display area and extensive space for fly-in visitors, Wycombe Air Park is the ideal location to bring the UK helicopter community together in a relaxed atmosphere of a traditional airfield setting. The extended event space will also allow for more exhibits, experiences and features for the 2017 event. Where better to discuss business, gain information and take away leads for the future.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills