The organisers of Heli UK Expo are pleased to announce the event will be relocating to Wycombe Air Park next year, taking place with a new date format 1st – 3rd June 2017 (Thurs-Fri-Sat). This will enable a host of opportunities to further develop and expand the UK’s Only Fly-in Helicopter event for future years.
The location of Wycombe Air Park on the western edge of London, will offer easy access by air, road and rail including excellent facilities for both exhibitors and visitors alike. With its close proximity to the South East of England, Wycombe Air Park will enable a greater concentration of private pilots, coupled with a high demand of GA flying in the area to visit Heli UK Expo in 2017, overall increasing its visitor profile and attendance for next years event.
Located near Windsor, Marlow and Henley all of which situated by the River Thames, Heli UK Expo’s new location immerses itself in a quintessentially British area and culture.
With dedicated exhibitor pavilions, seminar and conference area, adjacent hard-static helicopter display area and extensive space for fly-in visitors, Wycombe Air Park is the ideal location to bring the UK helicopter community together in a relaxed atmosphere of a traditional airfield setting. The extended event space will also allow for more exhibits, experiences and features for the 2017 event. Where better to discuss business, gain information and take away leads for the future.
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- Bell and DART partner for Bell 505 emergency flotation system STC
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia
- Fatal Indiana Crash Under Investigation
- Russian Helicopters introduce after-sales service concept for Russian rotorcraft in India
- Boston MedFlight Completes FAA Part 135 Certificate Licensure
- New Helicopter Aircrew Training System at HMAS Albatross
- Southeast Aerospace receives the FAA’s Gold Award of Excellence