The organisers of Heli UK Expo are pleased to announce the event will be relocating to Wycombe Air Park next year, taking place with a new date format 1st – 3rd June 2017 (Thurs-Fri-Sat). This will enable a host of opportunities to further develop and expand the UK’s Only Fly-in Helicopter event for future years.
The location of Wycombe Air Park on the western edge of London, will offer easy access by air, road and rail including excellent facilities for both exhibitors and visitors alike. With its close proximity to the South East of England, Wycombe Air Park will enable a greater concentration of private pilots, coupled with a high demand of GA flying in the area to visit Heli UK Expo in 2017, overall increasing its visitor profile and attendance for next years event.
Located near Windsor, Marlow and Henley all of which situated by the River Thames, Heli UK Expo’s new location immerses itself in a quintessentially British area and culture.
With dedicated exhibitor pavilions, seminar and conference area, adjacent hard-static helicopter display area and extensive space for fly-in visitors, Wycombe Air Park is the ideal location to bring the UK helicopter community together in a relaxed atmosphere of a traditional airfield setting. The extended event space will also allow for more exhibits, experiences and features for the 2017 event. Where better to discuss business, gain information and take away leads for the future.
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad