Gyronimo LLC recently completed the development of a customized weight & balance and performance iPad application for a new fleet of seven Bell 429 Global Ranger helicopters for the Swedish National Police. This fleet, received in the winter of 2015/2016, is being used by law enforcement for search and rescue, including mountain rescue, and is now the largest Bell 429 fleet in operation in the European Union. Bell helicopters is an industry leader in vertical-lift aircraft and the tiltrotor aircraft servicing customers in over 120 countries.
The Swedish police Bell helicopter fleet uses a new, customized Airborne Law Enforcement (ALE) and Counterterrorism Solution from Helinet Technologies based in Van Nuys, CA. This ALE technology will support the Swedish fleet of aircraft and law enforcement in policing, public safety, and counterterrorism operations by providing real-time aerial intelligence. With the capability to live-stream HD video and data anywhere in the world via Wi-Fi and through and encrypted microwave downlink to receivers in Sweden, the technology provides critical capabilities to the Swedish police helicopter fleet. Helinet has also provided surveillance systems for the NYPD, DEA, and the LAPD.
Gyronimo appreciates the ability to deliver unparalleled customized iPad apps for airborne law enforcement pilots. With simple changes to configurations such as abseiling/fast rope, men-on-skids, hoist, non-fixed gear (baskets, floats), and interior seating and boxes, weight & balance is computed quickly to save time with flight prep. When time matters, Gyronimo performance apps make law enforcement, public safety, and search and rescue missions successful.
- Around the World Odyssey Tour Takes off with Bell 429
- NNK Signs Purchase Agreement for Two Bell 429s
- Arizona Department of Public Safety signs purchase agreement for Bell 429
- Bell delivers first fully customized aircraft from Prague Facility
- Bell commercial deliveries 35% down in 2016
- Department of Health of Puerto Rico Selects the Bell 429
- UK – Heli Charter is no longer a Bell CSF
- Bell training centre in Spain now certified and open for business
- Bell and TRU Simulation prepare to open in Spain
- Helitech 2016: Bell very serious about European expansion plans
- Bell takes 429, 407GX and 525 mockup to Monaco Yacht Show
- Bell takes three helicopters to LABACE 2016
- Turkish Bell 429 operators reach 95% availability rate
- EASA approves Bell 429 Bear Paw from Alpine Aerotech
- Indonesian National Police picks AEM loudspeakers for Bell 429s
- Customer Advantage Plan – Bell signs second customer
- RUAG Aviation appointed Bell 429 CSF in Switzerland
- Heli Charter to display new 407 GXP at Heli UK Expo and Farnborough
- Mercy Flight Western New York opens new facility
- Mecaer announces US launch customer for 429 MAGnificent interior