Gyronimo LLC recently completed the development of a customized weight & balance and performance iPad application for a new fleet of seven Bell 429 Global Ranger helicopters for the Swedish National Police. This fleet, received in the winter of 2015/2016, is being used by law enforcement for search and rescue, including mountain rescue, and is now the largest Bell 429 fleet in operation in the European Union. Bell helicopters is an industry leader in vertical-lift aircraft and the tiltrotor aircraft servicing customers in over 120 countries.
The Swedish police Bell helicopter fleet uses a new, customized Airborne Law Enforcement (ALE) and Counterterrorism Solution from Helinet Technologies based in Van Nuys, CA. This ALE technology will support the Swedish fleet of aircraft and law enforcement in policing, public safety, and counterterrorism operations by providing real-time aerial intelligence. With the capability to live-stream HD video and data anywhere in the world via Wi-Fi and through and encrypted microwave downlink to receivers in Sweden, the technology provides critical capabilities to the Swedish police helicopter fleet. Helinet has also provided surveillance systems for the NYPD, DEA, and the LAPD.
Gyronimo appreciates the ability to deliver unparalleled customized iPad apps for airborne law enforcement pilots. With simple changes to configurations such as abseiling/fast rope, men-on-skids, hoist, non-fixed gear (baskets, floats), and interior seating and boxes, weight & balance is computed quickly to save time with flight prep. When time matters, Gyronimo performance apps make law enforcement, public safety, and search and rescue missions successful.
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Nakanihon Air Service Signs Purchase Agreement for Two Bell 429s
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- NZ CAA approves Oceania Bell 429 Cargo Pod
- Mercy Flight signs for three more 429s
- Honeywell Certified To Bring Wi-Fi To Helicopters
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- Heliand add Bell 429 to fleet
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- Bell announces British CSF for 429s
- Commercial Bell Helicopter at Helitech 2017
- SAFE Structure designs industry first B429 maintenance stands
- Able Aerospace announces Bell 429 component capabilities
- Bell announces corporate sales of 407GXP and 429 helicopters in Europe
- First Canadian helicopter circumnavigation bid takes off
- Slovakia military orders nine Bell 429s
- Beijing Jinyu General Aviation Receives Delivery of B429