Airbus Helicopters will be taking part in Helitech Airshow in Amsterdam from 11-13 October with two of its most successful aircraft on display: one H130 in passenger configuration and one H145 for EMS missions.
New to the Helitech stand this year is the H160 experience—an interactive, virtual opportunity to discover our next-generation helicopter from the inside – and a dedicated Helionix demonstration tool.
Also new on our HCare Customer Services corners is Fleet Keeper, an all-inclusive web and mobile application that effectively replaces the traditional paper logbook and simplifies customer operations by recording and transferring technical data into a secured cloud-based database.
Be sure to stop by booth number 12C70 ( RAI Exhibition Centre) to experience the world of Airbus Helicopters!
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30