Airbus Helicopters will be taking part in Helitech Airshow in Amsterdam from 11-13 October with two of its most successful aircraft on display: one H130 in passenger configuration and one H145 for EMS missions.
New to the Helitech stand this year is the H160 experience—an interactive, virtual opportunity to discover our next-generation helicopter from the inside – and a dedicated Helionix demonstration tool.
Also new on our HCare Customer Services corners is Fleet Keeper, an all-inclusive web and mobile application that effectively replaces the traditional paper logbook and simplifies customer operations by recording and transferring technical data into a secured cloud-based database.
Be sure to stop by booth number 12C70 ( RAI Exhibition Centre) to experience the world of Airbus Helicopters!
- SAFE Structure to launch combined turbine stand and container
- Possible Foreign US Military Sale to Sweden of Patriot Configuration-3
- Blue Sky Network at HAI Heli-Expo 2018
- Foreign US Military Sale to Kuwait of King Air 350ER
- Twirly Birds Announce the 2018 Les Morris Award Recipient
- Precision and Honeywell sign agreement
- Marines’ Self-Flying Helicopter Kit a Finalist for Top Aviation Award
- Garmin® introduces the G500H TXi
- ITT Enidine Announces New Flight-Critical Components
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Membership Manager
- Bell Helicopter Rebrands
- EASA publishes the first Opinion on safe drone operations
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- Pilot Recruitment: The HeliSpeed ‘Gig Economy’
- Bristow Group Announces Private Offering
- EASA approves Kopter as Design Organisation
- Airbus H160 arrives in US for Heli-Expo and sales tour
- Swiss Air Ambulance helped 29 patients per day throughout 2017
- Twirly Birds Announce Annual Meeting in Las Vegas
- First Sikorsky Combat Rescue Helicopter Enters Final Assembly