Airbus Helicopters will be taking part in Helitech Airshow in Amsterdam from 11-13 October with two of its most successful aircraft on display: one H130 in passenger configuration and one H145 for EMS missions.
New to the Helitech stand this year is the H160 experience—an interactive, virtual opportunity to discover our next-generation helicopter from the inside – and a dedicated Helionix demonstration tool.
Also new on our HCare Customer Services corners is Fleet Keeper, an all-inclusive web and mobile application that effectively replaces the traditional paper logbook and simplifies customer operations by recording and transferring technical data into a secured cloud-based database.
Be sure to stop by booth number 12C70 ( RAI Exhibition Centre) to experience the world of Airbus Helicopters!
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years