Airbus Helicopters will be taking part in Helitech Airshow in Amsterdam from 11-13 October with two of its most successful aircraft on display: one H130 in passenger configuration and one H145 for EMS missions.
New to the Helitech stand this year is the H160 experience—an interactive, virtual opportunity to discover our next-generation helicopter from the inside – and a dedicated Helionix demonstration tool.
Also new on our HCare Customer Services corners is Fleet Keeper, an all-inclusive web and mobile application that effectively replaces the traditional paper logbook and simplifies customer operations by recording and transferring technical data into a secured cloud-based database.
Be sure to stop by booth number 12C70 ( RAI Exhibition Centre) to experience the world of Airbus Helicopters!
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services