Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced its new Parts-Only Program is now available for the Airbus H130, formerly known as the EC130 helicopter.
Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI remarked, “We continue to expand our maintenance programs for an ever increasing number of helicopters that currently include more than 75 different makes and models for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, Enstrom, Leonardo, MD Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Robinson Helicopters. Operators deserve reliable alternatives to the OEM programs, and many are simply looking for more value and greater support. This is where JSSI leads the way. Our team looks forward to talking with our clients and prospects during the Helitech International show to further demonstrate how we can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters, and enhance their overall customer service experience,” added Thomas.
The JSSI Airbus H130 Airframe Parts-Only Program coverage includes parts that require replacement due to Life Limit expiration or Unscheduled Failure in connection with both Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance, for one competitive hourly rate. Avionics are covered in this program, as well as parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. And like all other JSSI Programs, the H130 Airframe Parts-Only program includes access to exceptional technical support from the staff of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter. JSSI Engine Programs can be bundled with the Airframe Parts-Only Program for exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® coverage.
- Airbus delivers first H145s to Rega
- Maverick Helicopters joins air program for Burning Man 2018
- Biggin Hill Airport sets up Heli shuttle in New York
- Offshore Helicopter Industry Leaders Speak On Next Steps to Enhance Safety
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider