Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced its new Parts-Only Program is now available for the Airbus H130, formerly known as the EC130 helicopter.
Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI remarked, “We continue to expand our maintenance programs for an ever increasing number of helicopters that currently include more than 75 different makes and models for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, Enstrom, Leonardo, MD Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Robinson Helicopters. Operators deserve reliable alternatives to the OEM programs, and many are simply looking for more value and greater support. This is where JSSI leads the way. Our team looks forward to talking with our clients and prospects during the Helitech International show to further demonstrate how we can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters, and enhance their overall customer service experience,” added Thomas.
The JSSI Airbus H130 Airframe Parts-Only Program coverage includes parts that require replacement due to Life Limit expiration or Unscheduled Failure in connection with both Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance, for one competitive hourly rate. Avionics are covered in this program, as well as parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. And like all other JSSI Programs, the H130 Airframe Parts-Only program includes access to exceptional technical support from the staff of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter. JSSI Engine Programs can be bundled with the Airframe Parts-Only Program for exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® coverage.
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease