Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced its new Parts-Only Program is now available for the Airbus H130, formerly known as the EC130 helicopter.
Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI remarked, “We continue to expand our maintenance programs for an ever increasing number of helicopters that currently include more than 75 different makes and models for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, Enstrom, Leonardo, MD Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Robinson Helicopters. Operators deserve reliable alternatives to the OEM programs, and many are simply looking for more value and greater support. This is where JSSI leads the way. Our team looks forward to talking with our clients and prospects during the Helitech International show to further demonstrate how we can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters, and enhance their overall customer service experience,” added Thomas.
The JSSI Airbus H130 Airframe Parts-Only Program coverage includes parts that require replacement due to Life Limit expiration or Unscheduled Failure in connection with both Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance, for one competitive hourly rate. Avionics are covered in this program, as well as parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. And like all other JSSI Programs, the H130 Airframe Parts-Only program includes access to exceptional technical support from the staff of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter. JSSI Engine Programs can be bundled with the Airframe Parts-Only Program for exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® coverage.
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China