Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced its new Parts-Only Program is now available for the Airbus H130, formerly known as the EC130 helicopter.
Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI remarked, “We continue to expand our maintenance programs for an ever increasing number of helicopters that currently include more than 75 different makes and models for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, Enstrom, Leonardo, MD Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Robinson Helicopters. Operators deserve reliable alternatives to the OEM programs, and many are simply looking for more value and greater support. This is where JSSI leads the way. Our team looks forward to talking with our clients and prospects during the Helitech International show to further demonstrate how we can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters, and enhance their overall customer service experience,” added Thomas.
The JSSI Airbus H130 Airframe Parts-Only Program coverage includes parts that require replacement due to Life Limit expiration or Unscheduled Failure in connection with both Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance, for one competitive hourly rate. Avionics are covered in this program, as well as parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. And like all other JSSI Programs, the H130 Airframe Parts-Only program includes access to exceptional technical support from the staff of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter. JSSI Engine Programs can be bundled with the Airframe Parts-Only Program for exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® coverage.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded