Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced its new Parts-Only Program is now available for the Airbus H130, formerly known as the EC130 helicopter.
Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI remarked, “We continue to expand our maintenance programs for an ever increasing number of helicopters that currently include more than 75 different makes and models for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, Enstrom, Leonardo, MD Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Robinson Helicopters. Operators deserve reliable alternatives to the OEM programs, and many are simply looking for more value and greater support. This is where JSSI leads the way. Our team looks forward to talking with our clients and prospects during the Helitech International show to further demonstrate how we can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters, and enhance their overall customer service experience,” added Thomas.
The JSSI Airbus H130 Airframe Parts-Only Program coverage includes parts that require replacement due to Life Limit expiration or Unscheduled Failure in connection with both Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance, for one competitive hourly rate. Avionics are covered in this program, as well as parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. And like all other JSSI Programs, the H130 Airframe Parts-Only program includes access to exceptional technical support from the staff of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter. JSSI Engine Programs can be bundled with the Airframe Parts-Only Program for exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® coverage.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018