The 13th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas from Sept. 27-29, 2017. Each year, CHC’s Safety & Quality Summit attracts representatives from across the aviation and oil & gas industries to share knowledge and best practices aimed at developing and maintaining a robust safety environment.
Since its inception in 2004, more than 7,000 delegates from over 25 countries have attended what has become one of the premier internationally recognized aviation safety events, dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors.
“We are very excited about offering the event for the first time in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, home to our global Operations Centre,” said Duncan Trapp, vice president of safety and quality for CHC. “Dallas-Fort Worth serves as a global aviation hub and is close to a number of key organizations and companies both in the aviation and oil & gas industries. Additionally, the local Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport provides convenient access to Summit delegates and speakers, both from close by and around the world. Vancouver proved a great location for the past 12 years. With Dallas, we have the same proven format and outstanding access to world-class speakers as well as an even more accessible location and a fantastic venue.”
The 2017 event will build upon the success from last year’s Summit, which had more than 600 delegates in attendance. For 2017, the Summit will address the theme:
“Can we truly manage all of the risk: what if the barriers are not as robust as we think?”
Following the opening plenary speakers, the three day event will include approximately 100 workshops on various industry topics delivered by experts from across the aviation safety and human factors world.
The 2017 Safety & Quality Summit will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center. Information related to registration, as well as a formal call for papers, will be made available in the near future.
- Pilot Recruitment: The HeliSpeed ‘Gig Economy’
- Bristow Group Announces Private Offering
- EASA approves Kopter as Design Organisation
- Airbus H160 arrives in US for Heli-Expo and sales tour
- Swiss Air Ambulance helped 29 patients per day throughout 2017
- Twirly Birds Announce Annual Meeting in Las Vegas
- First Sikorsky Combat Rescue Helicopter Enters Final Assembly
- Duncan Aviation Experiences 80% Growth in 2017
- Bristow Enters Into New Asset-Backed Revolving Credit Facility
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight