The 13th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas from Sept. 27-29, 2017. Each year, CHC’s Safety & Quality Summit attracts representatives from across the aviation and oil & gas industries to share knowledge and best practices aimed at developing and maintaining a robust safety environment.
Since its inception in 2004, more than 7,000 delegates from over 25 countries have attended what has become one of the premier internationally recognized aviation safety events, dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors.
“We are very excited about offering the event for the first time in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, home to our global Operations Centre,” said Duncan Trapp, vice president of safety and quality for CHC. “Dallas-Fort Worth serves as a global aviation hub and is close to a number of key organizations and companies both in the aviation and oil & gas industries. Additionally, the local Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport provides convenient access to Summit delegates and speakers, both from close by and around the world. Vancouver proved a great location for the past 12 years. With Dallas, we have the same proven format and outstanding access to world-class speakers as well as an even more accessible location and a fantastic venue.”
The 2017 event will build upon the success from last year’s Summit, which had more than 600 delegates in attendance. For 2017, the Summit will address the theme:
“Can we truly manage all of the risk: what if the barriers are not as robust as we think?”
Following the opening plenary speakers, the three day event will include approximately 100 workshops on various industry topics delivered by experts from across the aviation safety and human factors world.
The 2017 Safety & Quality Summit will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center. Information related to registration, as well as a formal call for papers, will be made available in the near future.
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100