The 13th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas from Sept. 27-29, 2017. Each year, CHC’s Safety & Quality Summit attracts representatives from across the aviation and oil & gas industries to share knowledge and best practices aimed at developing and maintaining a robust safety environment.
Since its inception in 2004, more than 7,000 delegates from over 25 countries have attended what has become one of the premier internationally recognized aviation safety events, dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors.
“We are very excited about offering the event for the first time in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, home to our global Operations Centre,” said Duncan Trapp, vice president of safety and quality for CHC. “Dallas-Fort Worth serves as a global aviation hub and is close to a number of key organizations and companies both in the aviation and oil & gas industries. Additionally, the local Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport provides convenient access to Summit delegates and speakers, both from close by and around the world. Vancouver proved a great location for the past 12 years. With Dallas, we have the same proven format and outstanding access to world-class speakers as well as an even more accessible location and a fantastic venue.”
The 2017 event will build upon the success from last year’s Summit, which had more than 600 delegates in attendance. For 2017, the Summit will address the theme:
“Can we truly manage all of the risk: what if the barriers are not as robust as we think?”
Following the opening plenary speakers, the three day event will include approximately 100 workshops on various industry topics delivered by experts from across the aviation safety and human factors world.
The 2017 Safety & Quality Summit will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center. Information related to registration, as well as a formal call for papers, will be made available in the near future.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case