View renderings of the luxury interior.
“Bell Helicopter continues to raise the bar for our customers in bringing innovative and well-designed offerings to our product line,” said Patrick Moulay, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are proud of our continued relationship with Mecaer to promote this differentiated interior in our VIP product lines.”
The Bell 505 VIP interior will be manufactured at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems at headquarters in Monteprandone, Italy. Customers can choose from a variety of materials and seating configurations. Multiple storage consoles and trim options will create functionality and graceful sophistication for the MAGnificent.
“We are proud to extend our MAGnificent interior to the Bell 505,” said Armando Sassoli, co-general manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “This new MAGnificient interior for the Bell 505 provides an added level of comfort and technology that is unique for each customer.”
Bell Helicopter and Mecaer recently unveiled the Bell 525 MAGnificent interior, and the Bell 429 MAGnificent has been making waves throughout the globe – attracting many of our customers.
“Along with the superior performance capabilities of our product line, this is yet another distinguishing factor that sets us apart from any other VIP aircraft,” added Moulay.
With a cruise speed of 125 knots (232 km/h), range of 360 nautical miles (667 km) and useful load of 1,500 pounds (608 kg), the Bell 505 is designed to be safe and easy to fly while providing significant value to the operator. The customer-driven design of the aircraft places safety, performance and affordability at the forefront, blending proven systems with advanced technology and a sleek, modern design. The Garmin G1000H Integrated Avionics Suite provides pilots critical flight information at a glance to maximize situational awareness. Pilot workload is further reduced by the Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine with dual channel Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023