View renderings of the luxury interior.
“Bell Helicopter continues to raise the bar for our customers in bringing innovative and well-designed offerings to our product line,” said Patrick Moulay, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are proud of our continued relationship with Mecaer to promote this differentiated interior in our VIP product lines.”
The Bell 505 VIP interior will be manufactured at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems at headquarters in Monteprandone, Italy. Customers can choose from a variety of materials and seating configurations. Multiple storage consoles and trim options will create functionality and graceful sophistication for the MAGnificent.
“We are proud to extend our MAGnificent interior to the Bell 505,” said Armando Sassoli, co-general manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “This new MAGnificient interior for the Bell 505 provides an added level of comfort and technology that is unique for each customer.”
Bell Helicopter and Mecaer recently unveiled the Bell 525 MAGnificent interior, and the Bell 429 MAGnificent has been making waves throughout the globe – attracting many of our customers.
“Along with the superior performance capabilities of our product line, this is yet another distinguishing factor that sets us apart from any other VIP aircraft,” added Moulay.
With a cruise speed of 125 knots (232 km/h), range of 360 nautical miles (667 km) and useful load of 1,500 pounds (608 kg), the Bell 505 is designed to be safe and easy to fly while providing significant value to the operator. The customer-driven design of the aircraft places safety, performance and affordability at the forefront, blending proven systems with advanced technology and a sleek, modern design. The Garmin G1000H Integrated Avionics Suite provides pilots critical flight information at a glance to maximize situational awareness. Pilot workload is further reduced by the Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine with dual channel Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California