View renderings of the luxury interior.
“Bell Helicopter continues to raise the bar for our customers in bringing innovative and well-designed offerings to our product line,” said Patrick Moulay, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are proud of our continued relationship with Mecaer to promote this differentiated interior in our VIP product lines.”
The Bell 505 VIP interior will be manufactured at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems at headquarters in Monteprandone, Italy. Customers can choose from a variety of materials and seating configurations. Multiple storage consoles and trim options will create functionality and graceful sophistication for the MAGnificent.
“We are proud to extend our MAGnificent interior to the Bell 505,” said Armando Sassoli, co-general manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “This new MAGnificient interior for the Bell 505 provides an added level of comfort and technology that is unique for each customer.”
Bell Helicopter and Mecaer recently unveiled the Bell 525 MAGnificent interior, and the Bell 429 MAGnificent has been making waves throughout the globe – attracting many of our customers.
“Along with the superior performance capabilities of our product line, this is yet another distinguishing factor that sets us apart from any other VIP aircraft,” added Moulay.
With a cruise speed of 125 knots (232 km/h), range of 360 nautical miles (667 km) and useful load of 1,500 pounds (608 kg), the Bell 505 is designed to be safe and easy to fly while providing significant value to the operator. The customer-driven design of the aircraft places safety, performance and affordability at the forefront, blending proven systems with advanced technology and a sleek, modern design. The Garmin G1000H Integrated Avionics Suite provides pilots critical flight information at a glance to maximize situational awareness. Pilot workload is further reduced by the Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine with dual channel Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone