As a Leonardo Helicopters Authorised Service Centre, Sloane Helicopters is pleased to announce that the AW169 has been added to its Part 145 maintenance approval for both line and base maintenance.
Sloane is looking forward to supporting its first AW169 VIP helicopter in early December, utilising the extensive expertise of its engineering capability and investing further in specialist tooling, spares and ground support equipment.
Sloane prides itself in providing customers with bespoke maintenance packages including specialist field engineering and seven days a week support. The Company operates out of maintenance facilities located at Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire; Enniskillen, Northern Ireland and RAF Northolt, Middlesex, the latter providing maintenance support near London.
Sloane Helicopters strongly benefits from having 21 years of experience as a Leonardo Distributor and Authorised Service Centre. The Company has continuously developed its capability over this period through the addition of new Leonardo products such as the AW109SP GrandNew, AW139, and recently the AW169 helicopter. During this time, we have seen Leonardo helicopter products become the benchmark in the corporate/VIP market and lead the field in terms of performance, safety, technology and comfort.
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Leonardo reports more AW169 and GrandNew sales in Brazil
- Norway set to place first police order for AW169
- SAS to undertake AW169 pilot training
- SAS delivers next AW169 Air Ambulance
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- New Era For Air Ambulance Patients In Dorset and Somerset
- UK Air Ambulance AW169s go to work at last
- Sloane Helicopters expands Leonardo in UK and Ireland with AW169 and GrandNew orders
- Technical Approvals for Airlift AW169
- EASA clears British AW169 air ambulances to fly
- First Leonardo AW169 arrives in Sweden
- Leonardo’s AW169 Helicopter selected by The Argentine National Gendarmerie
- Onboard Systems contracted for AW169 and AW101 HEC Secondary Hook Kits
- Leonardo Expands In The Philippines
- Leonardo strengthens strategic partnership with Shanghai Zenisun
- LCI to lease three AW169s to NHV Norwegian subsidiary Airlift
- Corporate and VIP operators across the Americas select AW139, AW169
- Milestone lease AW169 to HeliKorea
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector