As a Leonardo Helicopters Authorised Service Centre, Sloane Helicopters is pleased to announce that the AW169 has been added to its Part 145 maintenance approval for both line and base maintenance.
Sloane is looking forward to supporting its first AW169 VIP helicopter in early December, utilising the extensive expertise of its engineering capability and investing further in specialist tooling, spares and ground support equipment.
Sloane prides itself in providing customers with bespoke maintenance packages including specialist field engineering and seven days a week support. The Company operates out of maintenance facilities located at Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire; Enniskillen, Northern Ireland and RAF Northolt, Middlesex, the latter providing maintenance support near London.
Sloane Helicopters strongly benefits from having 21 years of experience as a Leonardo Distributor and Authorised Service Centre. The Company has continuously developed its capability over this period through the addition of new Leonardo products such as the AW109SP GrandNew, AW139, and recently the AW169 helicopter. During this time, we have seen Leonardo helicopter products become the benchmark in the corporate/VIP market and lead the field in terms of performance, safety, technology and comfort.
- Leonardo’s AW169 Helicopter selected by The Argentine National Gendarmerie
- Onboard Systems contracted for AW169 and AW101 HEC Secondary Hook Kits
- Leonardo Expands In The Philippines
- Leonardo strengthens strategic partnership with Shanghai Zenisun
- LCI to lease three AW169s to NHV Norwegian subsidiary Airlift
- Corporate and VIP operators across the Americas select AW139, AW169
- Milestone lease AW169 to HeliKorea
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- FAA certifies AW169
- Falcon Aviation presents the world’s first offshore-configured new generation AW169 helicopter to Oil & Gas community
- Rajasthan State holds Open Bidding for Helicopter Procurement
- Unveiling of the First Oil and Gas AW169
- AW169 obtains ANAC Certification
- AW169 obtains maximum gross weight increase certification by EASA
- SAS lands second AW 169 deal with Kent Surrey Sussex
- Leonardo confirms orders from Brazil for mulitiple AW169s
- Leonardo selects Helitune RT-TipTrak for AW169 and AW189
- Leonardo gets more orders for AgustaWestland helicopters
- AW169 gets 5 firm orders from Brazil
- AgustaWestland AW169 Orders and Options close to 150