As a Leonardo Helicopters Authorised Service Centre, Sloane Helicopters is pleased to announce that the AW169 has been added to its Part 145 maintenance approval for both line and base maintenance.
Sloane is looking forward to supporting its first AW169 VIP helicopter in early December, utilising the extensive expertise of its engineering capability and investing further in specialist tooling, spares and ground support equipment.
Sloane prides itself in providing customers with bespoke maintenance packages including specialist field engineering and seven days a week support. The Company operates out of maintenance facilities located at Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire; Enniskillen, Northern Ireland and RAF Northolt, Middlesex, the latter providing maintenance support near London.
Sloane Helicopters strongly benefits from having 21 years of experience as a Leonardo Distributor and Authorised Service Centre. The Company has continuously developed its capability over this period through the addition of new Leonardo products such as the AW109SP GrandNew, AW139, and recently the AW169 helicopter. During this time, we have seen Leonardo helicopter products become the benchmark in the corporate/VIP market and lead the field in terms of performance, safety, technology and comfort.
- SAFE Structure awarded AW169 maintenance stand contract
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone
- Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance announces name of AW169
- Leonardo’s Japanese helicopter market grows
- AW169 helicopter scores first contract success
- Milestone leases two AW169s to Alidaunia in Italy
- Polar Research Institute of China orders an AW169
- Norwegian Police pick TrakkaBeam searchlight for AW169
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to replace MD902 with AW169
- Denmark – Uni-Fly order two AW169s for wind farm support
- Leonardo exhibits new generation VIP helicopters at the Monaco Yacht Show
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Leonardo reports more AW169 and GrandNew sales in Brazil
- Norway set to place first police order for AW169
- SAS to undertake AW169 pilot training
- SAS delivers next AW169 Air Ambulance
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- New Era For Air Ambulance Patients In Dorset and Somerset
- UK Air Ambulance AW169s go to work at last