Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report “Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024” provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Helicopters. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, a helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. A rotorcraft or rotary-wing aircraft is a heavier-than-air flying machine that uses lift generated by wings, called rotary wings or rotor blades, which revolve around a mast. Several rotor blades mounted on a single mast are referred to as a rotor. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Helicopters from 2016 to 2024.
– Provides segmentation data of the Helicopters market in Middle East and North Africa.
“Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024” a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Middle East and North Africa’s projected budget allocations on Helicopters. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Civil Helicopter, Defense Helicopter and Helicopter MRO (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the Middle East and North Africa Helicopters market using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s market and segmentation analytics.
– Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Helicopters market in Middle East and North Africa.
– Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s forecast figures.
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police