Stirling Dynamics, leaders in active control technology, is pleased to announce its continued support of SGB Enterprises, experts in flight simulators and procedural training systems, with a new contract to supply active controls for their UH-60 and CH-47 helicopter simulators. This contract builds upon a long term relationship involving joint development of the equipment.
SGB will provide its proven Cockpit Avionics Procedural Tool with visual and flight control systems (CAPTE-VCS) – a highly effective and accurate training tool for start-up, shutdown, on-ground and in-air emergency procedures. Stirling will be responsible for supplying seven cockpit control sets and spares. Each set includes both pilot and co-pilot controls which include active cyclics, collectives and pedals. Under this new contract, which is in excess of $1m, Stirling will export the simulator sets to SGB in six shipments throughout 2017.
SGB and Stirling have been working together since 2014 when they collaborated to develop the first UH-60M CAPTE-VCS system which was showcased at the I/ITSEC 2014 trade show.
“Stirling is extremely pleased to extend our partnership with SGB and to see their training systems encompass an increasing range of platforms and reaching an ever wider user community,” said Gareth Vaughan, Stirling’s Aerospace and Marine Systems (AMS) Business Manager. “The SGB CAPTE-VCS product is proving to be an excellent training platform and we are proud to support the flagship model with our active simulator flight control technology.”
The award of this contract is further proof that Stirling’s active controls are at the forefront of simulator technology.
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Korea Aerospace selects GVH Wet Deck for Korean Coast Guard
- Alpine first to market certified Bear Paws for B505
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2018
- Evonik to exhibit at Heli-Expo 2018
- JETNET to Feature New Reporting Tools at Heli-Expo 2018
- Rogue Aviation Opens Flight School Focused on Flight Safety
- HAL seeks partner for Dhruv program Image pick a good one after searching ‘dhruv’
- Kopter Group appoints VP of Business Development for US market
- RAMM receives FAA approval for R44 Cabin Floor Trays
- HFI Silent Auction Opens Today
- Production of T408 engine begins for CH-53K
- London Air Ambulance appoints new director
- Liebherr contracting for Airbus H160 heating valves
- Robinson to launch R66 hook at Heli-Expo