Night Flight Concepts has begun BlueSky Helicopter Tours in Waco, Texas. Adam Aldous, Night Flight President, is excited about the tours and what it can offer for tourism in Waco. “This is a chance to expose them to a different view, literally, of where they are,” reports Aldous.
A six month permit was unanimously granted by the Waco City Council for Night Flights to lease 2.8 acres at Austin Avenue as their helipad. Councilman Jim Holmes has said that, “If a lot of people use it and it gets a good buzz, we’ll try to keep it going.” The six month lease will also allow them to evaluate any noise complaints. Aldous will be one of the pilots, flying their new Robinson R44. He has a background of 14 years of military flying experience, reports Waco Trib.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%