Everett Aviation has announced the award of a major new contract to provide helicopter medevac services to the UK Ministry of Defence for the British Army Training Unit in Kenya (BATUK).
At peak periods the contract will engage three of Everett’s BK117 helicopters in medevac configuration. The contract is for three (3) years, with an extension option for a fourth year.
“As a regional operator, we are absolutely delighted to have secured this significant contract in the face of serious competition from large international players” said Simon Everett, CEO. “We have supported the British Army for a number of years and we look forward to building an ever stronger relationship as we serve them over the coming months and years. As a Kenyan company, we are equally pleased that this contract will enable us to maintain our commitment to local content and employment which has always been of paramount importance to our Company.” Everett continued.
Everett has established a new operating base at Nanyuki in Kenya to support the BATUK mission. Operations commenced on December 1st 2016.
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province