M International is pleased to announce the promotion of Mr. Chuck Hurdleston into the role of Vice President Sales and Marketing. In his new role, Mr. Hurdleston is responsible for further developing and implementing strategic sales plans plus set performance expectations for his entire sales team that coincide with customers’ expectations of our company.
Earning a Bachelor of Science Degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Mr. Hurdleston was commissioned into the United States Army and trained as a helicopter pilot. After 5 years in various roles of increasing responsibility, he left military service and joined UNC Airwork (Millville, New Jersey) in positions within their Customer Support, Program Management and Sales disciplines, concluding his tenure as National Sales Manager for the Rolls-Royce Model 250 Program. In 1998, he was recruited to Keystone Helicopter Corporation (Coatesville, Pennsylvania) as their Program Manager for the Engine Services Division (ESD). In 2011, he became a plank owner of Keystone Turbine Services (KTS) when M International acquired ESD from Sikorsky and was their Sales and Services Manager overseeing a team of four Regional Sales representatives.
Rob Ruck, President and COO of M International, says “Chuck’s knowledge and proven track record of over 26 years’ experience within our industry makes him an excellent addition to our team, and will play a crucial role in driving our sales and marketing activities on a worldwide basis.”
With over 40 years’ experience, Keystone Turbine Services (Coatesville, Pennsylvania) is Rolls-Royce’s second largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of all Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus new production floor space.
Incorporated in 1991, Airborne Engines Ltd. (Delta, BC, Canada) has over 20 years’ experience specializing in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and testing of the Honeywell T53 series and Rolls-Royce® M250 series of gas turbine engines. AEL is a Honeywell Authorized Service Center for the T53 series engine as well as Rolls-Royce M250 approved Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) with Transport Canada Approved Repair and Overhaul facility. They are also members of the Joint Aviation Authority JAR 145 Repair Organization and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
Located within a 73,000 sq. ft. HUBZone approved facility, MINT Turbines (Stroud, Oklahoma) has over 30 years of turbine engine repair and overhaul experience. This FAA-approved Part 145 Repair Station is authorized for the repair and overhaul of the Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T series engines as well as Honeywell approved for all T53 series engines. Recently an additional 48,000 sq. ft. of production, warehouse and office space was added which includes two OEM-correlated engine test cells. MINT has successfully repaired, overhauled and tested thousands of Pratt & Whitney PT6T series Power Sections, Combining Gearboxes and PT6A Turboprop engines.
Southwest Fuel Systems (SWFS, located in Tucson, Arizona) is a Triumph Authorized engine control systems service center and official Honeywell Authorized service center for T53 fuel components. Through its factory trained technicians with more than 45 years of combined experience, SWFS has been a key provider of fuel control and governor MRO since 2008.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket