Heli Charter, based at Manston UK, have recently relinquished the title of Customer Service Facility for Bell Helicopter. While we are not clear what prompted this move, or which party instigated the change, Bell have confirmed to HeliHub.com that “While Heli Charter is no longer a Bell authorized customer service facility, we continue to maintain a strong relationship with them as a Bell Helicopter Independent Representative to provide assistance in other areas of the business”.
There is no implication at this time of any change in the helicopter sales relationship, as noted by Bell above, a role they were appointed to in July 2012. Since Heli Charter have been the manufacturer’s Independent Representative in the UK, they have imported five 429s and three 407s. Gary Slater of Heli Charter claims a backlog of over 30 Bell 505s for the UK.
Bell has a network of more than 100 Authorized Customer Service Facilities in 34 countries. Heliwork Services at Thruxton is now the only UK-based Bell CSF helicopter maintenance facility, while Rotor Blades Ltd provides rotor blade maintenance under the Bell CSF banner.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017