Heli Charter, based at Manston UK, have recently relinquished the title of Customer Service Facility for Bell Helicopter. While we are not clear what prompted this move, or which party instigated the change, Bell have confirmed to HeliHub.com that “While Heli Charter is no longer a Bell authorized customer service facility, we continue to maintain a strong relationship with them as a Bell Helicopter Independent Representative to provide assistance in other areas of the business”.
There is no implication at this time of any change in the helicopter sales relationship, as noted by Bell above, a role they were appointed to in July 2012. Since Heli Charter have been the manufacturer’s Independent Representative in the UK, they have imported five 429s and three 407s. Gary Slater of Heli Charter claims a backlog of over 30 Bell 505s for the UK.
Bell has a network of more than 100 Authorized Customer Service Facilities in 34 countries. Heliwork Services at Thruxton is now the only UK-based Bell CSF helicopter maintenance facility, while Rotor Blades Ltd provides rotor blade maintenance under the Bell CSF banner.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad