Heli Charter, based at Manston UK, have recently relinquished the title of Customer Service Facility for Bell Helicopter. While we are not clear what prompted this move, or which party instigated the change, Bell have confirmed to HeliHub.com that “While Heli Charter is no longer a Bell authorized customer service facility, we continue to maintain a strong relationship with them as a Bell Helicopter Independent Representative to provide assistance in other areas of the business”.
There is no implication at this time of any change in the helicopter sales relationship, as noted by Bell above, a role they were appointed to in July 2012. Since Heli Charter have been the manufacturer’s Independent Representative in the UK, they have imported five 429s and three 407s. Gary Slater of Heli Charter claims a backlog of over 30 Bell 505s for the UK.
Bell has a network of more than 100 Authorized Customer Service Facilities in 34 countries. Heliwork Services at Thruxton is now the only UK-based Bell CSF helicopter maintenance facility, while Rotor Blades Ltd provides rotor blade maintenance under the Bell CSF banner.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available