Heli Charter, based at Manston UK, have recently relinquished the title of Customer Service Facility for Bell Helicopter. While we are not clear what prompted this move, or which party instigated the change, Bell have confirmed to HeliHub.com that “While Heli Charter is no longer a Bell authorized customer service facility, we continue to maintain a strong relationship with them as a Bell Helicopter Independent Representative to provide assistance in other areas of the business”.
There is no implication at this time of any change in the helicopter sales relationship, as noted by Bell above, a role they were appointed to in July 2012. Since Heli Charter have been the manufacturer’s Independent Representative in the UK, they have imported five 429s and three 407s. Gary Slater of Heli Charter claims a backlog of over 30 Bell 505s for the UK.
Bell has a network of more than 100 Authorized Customer Service Facilities in 34 countries. Heliwork Services at Thruxton is now the only UK-based Bell CSF helicopter maintenance facility, while Rotor Blades Ltd provides rotor blade maintenance under the Bell CSF banner.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills