Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. (“Bluedrop”) (TSX-V: BPL) through its subsidiary Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc.,has received a contract of over $5.5M from KF Aerospace Defence Programs, operators of the Canadian Forces flight training program in Southport, Manitoba, to deliver a new Bell 206 Level 7 Flight Training Device (FTD) for the Contracted Flying Training and Support (CFTS) Program.
This new Level 7 FTD will provide the helicopter pilots with the most up to date flight training simulator available, equipped with a 220 deg. field of view visual system and 6-DOF cueing and vibration systems. The simulator will be installed at the CFTS Training Centre as part of the flight training program led by KF Aerospace Defence Programs and supported by Bluedrop Training & Simulation, Canadian Helicopters (HNZ) Ltd., and Canadian Base Operators. Located in Southport, Manitoba, the CFTS program has a majority role in training 80% of new pilots in the RCAF every year.
“We are very pleased to be a trusted member of the CFTS Program supplying, integrating and supporting state-of-the-art training devices for the air force” said Jean-Claude Siew, Vice President of Technology & Simulation, Bluedrop Training & Simulation. “This project underlines our extensive capabilities as a complete training systems integrator.”
This new project is part of a larger scope of work that sees KF Aerospace Defence Programs and Bluedrop providing the Royal Canadian Air Force`s Primary, Rotary Wing and Multi-engine Pilot training until 2027.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin