The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance, which responds to life-threatening emergency calls across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire, undertook 1,009 missions during 2016 – 95 more than the previous year.
The Helicopter Emergency Medical Service responds to some of the most serious incidents across the two counties including road traffic collisions, cardiac arrests, farming, industrial & agricultural incidents, sporting & horse riding accidents and many more. The service treats both adults and children.
The infamous yellow Ambucopter can reach any corner of the two counties in less than 20 minutes and our highly skilled team of Doctors and Paramedics deliver the same level of care that you would expect from a hospital emergency department. We also have a Rapid Response Vehicle enabling us to respond to far more emergencies than ever before – something that is reflected in the number of missions undertaken last year.
Throughout 2017 the Charity will need to raise £2.5million. The year is already set to be an exciting time for the Charity as it prepares to take delivery of its new AgustaWestland 169 aircraft – something only possible thanks to the continued support of the people of Lincs & Notts since 1994.
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations