The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance, which responds to life-threatening emergency calls across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire, undertook 1,009 missions during 2016 – 95 more than the previous year.
The Helicopter Emergency Medical Service responds to some of the most serious incidents across the two counties including road traffic collisions, cardiac arrests, farming, industrial & agricultural incidents, sporting & horse riding accidents and many more. The service treats both adults and children.
The infamous yellow Ambucopter can reach any corner of the two counties in less than 20 minutes and our highly skilled team of Doctors and Paramedics deliver the same level of care that you would expect from a hospital emergency department. We also have a Rapid Response Vehicle enabling us to respond to far more emergencies than ever before – something that is reflected in the number of missions undertaken last year.
Throughout 2017 the Charity will need to raise £2.5million. The year is already set to be an exciting time for the Charity as it prepares to take delivery of its new AgustaWestland 169 aircraft – something only possible thanks to the continued support of the people of Lincs & Notts since 1994.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills