The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance, which responds to life-threatening emergency calls across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire, undertook 1,009 missions during 2016 – 95 more than the previous year.
The Helicopter Emergency Medical Service responds to some of the most serious incidents across the two counties including road traffic collisions, cardiac arrests, farming, industrial & agricultural incidents, sporting & horse riding accidents and many more. The service treats both adults and children.
The infamous yellow Ambucopter can reach any corner of the two counties in less than 20 minutes and our highly skilled team of Doctors and Paramedics deliver the same level of care that you would expect from a hospital emergency department. We also have a Rapid Response Vehicle enabling us to respond to far more emergencies than ever before – something that is reflected in the number of missions undertaken last year.
Throughout 2017 the Charity will need to raise £2.5million. The year is already set to be an exciting time for the Charity as it prepares to take delivery of its new AgustaWestland 169 aircraft – something only possible thanks to the continued support of the people of Lincs & Notts since 1994.
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- Bell and DART partner for Bell 505 emergency flotation system STC
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia
- Fatal Indiana Crash Under Investigation
- Russian Helicopters introduce after-sales service concept for Russian rotorcraft in India
- Boston MedFlight Completes FAA Part 135 Certificate Licensure
- New Helicopter Aircrew Training System at HMAS Albatross
- Southeast Aerospace receives the FAA’s Gold Award of Excellence