The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance, which responds to life-threatening emergency calls across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire, undertook 1,009 missions during 2016 – 95 more than the previous year.
The Helicopter Emergency Medical Service responds to some of the most serious incidents across the two counties including road traffic collisions, cardiac arrests, farming, industrial & agricultural incidents, sporting & horse riding accidents and many more. The service treats both adults and children.
The infamous yellow Ambucopter can reach any corner of the two counties in less than 20 minutes and our highly skilled team of Doctors and Paramedics deliver the same level of care that you would expect from a hospital emergency department. We also have a Rapid Response Vehicle enabling us to respond to far more emergencies than ever before – something that is reflected in the number of missions undertaken last year.
Throughout 2017 the Charity will need to raise £2.5million. The year is already set to be an exciting time for the Charity as it prepares to take delivery of its new AgustaWestland 169 aircraft – something only possible thanks to the continued support of the people of Lincs & Notts since 1994.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded