The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance, which responds to life-threatening emergency calls across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire, undertook 1,009 missions during 2016 – 95 more than the previous year.
The Helicopter Emergency Medical Service responds to some of the most serious incidents across the two counties including road traffic collisions, cardiac arrests, farming, industrial & agricultural incidents, sporting & horse riding accidents and many more. The service treats both adults and children.
The infamous yellow Ambucopter can reach any corner of the two counties in less than 20 minutes and our highly skilled team of Doctors and Paramedics deliver the same level of care that you would expect from a hospital emergency department. We also have a Rapid Response Vehicle enabling us to respond to far more emergencies than ever before – something that is reflected in the number of missions undertaken last year.
Throughout 2017 the Charity will need to raise £2.5million. The year is already set to be an exciting time for the Charity as it prepares to take delivery of its new AgustaWestland 169 aircraft – something only possible thanks to the continued support of the people of Lincs & Notts since 1994.
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award