RAMM Aerospace is pleased to announce the Transport Canada approval of their R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. FAA and EASA approvals are pending.
The RAMM Aerospace TCCA STC SH16-48 provides R44 operators a complete replacement Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. Each of the insulation panels are supplied neatly wrapped with a aviation grade synthetic leather for a quick and easy installation. This material is easy to maintain, as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
“Designing solutions at RAMM starts with listening to the operators. In this case, operators wanted a replacement bulkhead and headliner kit that would be easy to maintain, a material that could be wiped clean,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “With RAMM’s interior expertise and with feedback from the industry, we developed and certified this affordable, wipe clean replacement kit that will look great years.”
The RAMM R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kits are stocked in a light tan, light grey and a darker grey, which is ideal for working aircraft. Previously certified Utility Flooring and Carpet Kits are available in blue, grey and tan. Custom colours are available upon request.
- Erlanger Life Force to add sixth helicopter
- Japanese operator Akagi Helicopter acquires one H125
- German Air Force receives last H145M
- First-ever helicopter-based firing of High Energy Laser
- Bristow teams with Blade to provide cabin class service
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for Delivery of CH-53K spare parts and Labour
- Toll Helicopters Donates Engine to Aviation High School
- Edmonton news helicopter celebrates 10 years
- OSS wins two year AW109 EMS contract in Tamil Nadu
- Ontario City looks at EMS helipad location options
- Paradise Helicopters under threat from neighbours
- Bristow starts construction of new facility at Lydd SAR base
- Volocopter to carry out test flights in Dubai in Q4
- FAA employee union opposes ATC privatisation
- Airbus reveals Racer demonstrator developed from X3
- Marenco adds non-executive Director
- Airbus picks Salesforce CRM software
- CHC Announces New Contract with Quadrant Energy
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter