RAMM Aerospace is pleased to announce the Transport Canada approval of their R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. FAA and EASA approvals are pending.
The RAMM Aerospace TCCA STC SH16-48 provides R44 operators a complete replacement Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. Each of the insulation panels are supplied neatly wrapped with a aviation grade synthetic leather for a quick and easy installation. This material is easy to maintain, as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
“Designing solutions at RAMM starts with listening to the operators. In this case, operators wanted a replacement bulkhead and headliner kit that would be easy to maintain, a material that could be wiped clean,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “With RAMM’s interior expertise and with feedback from the industry, we developed and certified this affordable, wipe clean replacement kit that will look great years.”
The RAMM R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kits are stocked in a light tan, light grey and a darker grey, which is ideal for working aircraft. Previously certified Utility Flooring and Carpet Kits are available in blue, grey and tan. Custom colours are available upon request.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering