RAMM Aerospace is pleased to announce the Transport Canada approval of their R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. FAA and EASA approvals are pending.
The RAMM Aerospace TCCA STC SH16-48 provides R44 operators a complete replacement Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. Each of the insulation panels are supplied neatly wrapped with a aviation grade synthetic leather for a quick and easy installation. This material is easy to maintain, as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
“Designing solutions at RAMM starts with listening to the operators. In this case, operators wanted a replacement bulkhead and headliner kit that would be easy to maintain, a material that could be wiped clean,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “With RAMM’s interior expertise and with feedback from the industry, we developed and certified this affordable, wipe clean replacement kit that will look great years.”
The RAMM R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kits are stocked in a light tan, light grey and a darker grey, which is ideal for working aircraft. Previously certified Utility Flooring and Carpet Kits are available in blue, grey and tan. Custom colours are available upon request.
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017
- VNH help car launch using both Cabri and AW189
- Forecast for Global Military Helicopter Market 2017-2026
- Royal Navy announces Osprey Trophy winner
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- PCX Aerostructures awarded $8M contract for right connecting links for the Apache AH-64 weapon system
- Helipad Events for Shangri-La Hotel
- Bristow vocalise current H225 thought process
- AHS announces results of annual Student Design Competition
- Spectrum Releases New Carbon Fiber 3200 Series
- Leonardo reports more AW169 and GrandNew sales in Brazil