RAMM Aerospace is pleased to announce the Transport Canada approval of their R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. FAA and EASA approvals are pending.
The RAMM Aerospace TCCA STC SH16-48 provides R44 operators a complete replacement Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. Each of the insulation panels are supplied neatly wrapped with a aviation grade synthetic leather for a quick and easy installation. This material is easy to maintain, as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
“Designing solutions at RAMM starts with listening to the operators. In this case, operators wanted a replacement bulkhead and headliner kit that would be easy to maintain, a material that could be wiped clean,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “With RAMM’s interior expertise and with feedback from the industry, we developed and certified this affordable, wipe clean replacement kit that will look great years.”
The RAMM R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kits are stocked in a light tan, light grey and a darker grey, which is ideal for working aircraft. Previously certified Utility Flooring and Carpet Kits are available in blue, grey and tan. Custom colours are available upon request.
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia
- Fatal Indiana Crash Under Investigation
- Russian Helicopters introduce after-sales service concept for Russian rotorcraft in India
- Boston MedFlight Completes FAA Part 135 Certificate Licensure
- New Helicopter Aircrew Training System at HMAS Albatross
- Southeast Aerospace receives the FAA’s Gold Award of Excellence
- Bell Helicopter Confirms Platinum Sponsorship for BIDEC 2017
- Vector Aerospace employee named UK’s Technician of the Year
- Air Methods and FlightSafety announce new training facility in Colorado
- Canada Introduces Recreational Drone Rules
- Seacoast Helicopters Gets Green Light on Hangar Lease