WILTSHIRE Air Ambulance is calling on businesses to get onboard its major fundraising appeal for its new airbase at Semington, near Melksham, by joining The 100 Club.
The charity has a strong track record working with businesses who raise money towards the day to day costs of its lifesaving service.
It has now created The 100 Club, specifically for businesses who want to raise funds towards completing the building and equipping of the new airbase.
Businesses who join The 100 Club each pledge to raise £10,000 towards the Airbase Appeal, which is raising the remaining £1.25 million towards the airbase.
Five Wiltshire businesses have already signed up – Kingstons Estate Agents, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs Solicitors – and attended a Founder Member’s 100 Club lunch at Hartham Park, Corsham.
Cheryl Johnson, Head of Wiltshire Air Ambulance’s Airbase Appeal, said: “We are so grateful to Kingstons, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs for becoming founding members of The 100 Club. Their fantastic support has got The 100 Club off to a flying start. “We’d love for other businesses to get onboard and join The 100 Club. We are having a launch event of The 100 Club on 10 March 2017 at Hartham Park. There are so many ways that businesses can get involved, from employee fundraising to matched-funding. Every business that joins The 100 Club will play a part in helping us to create a legacy for Wiltshire – a custom-built airbase bringing together our operational and charity teams, enabling us to save lives for many years to come. “There are also exclusive benefits for businesses who join the 100 Club, including visiting our current Operations Centre in Devizes to meet the aircrew and see our state-of-the-art helicopter, mutually beneficial marketing and PR opportunities and recognition on a ‘roll of honour’ at our new airbase.”
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away