WILTSHIRE Air Ambulance is calling on businesses to get onboard its major fundraising appeal for its new airbase at Semington, near Melksham, by joining The 100 Club.
The charity has a strong track record working with businesses who raise money towards the day to day costs of its lifesaving service.
It has now created The 100 Club, specifically for businesses who want to raise funds towards completing the building and equipping of the new airbase.
Businesses who join The 100 Club each pledge to raise £10,000 towards the Airbase Appeal, which is raising the remaining £1.25 million towards the airbase.
Five Wiltshire businesses have already signed up – Kingstons Estate Agents, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs Solicitors – and attended a Founder Member’s 100 Club lunch at Hartham Park, Corsham.
Cheryl Johnson, Head of Wiltshire Air Ambulance’s Airbase Appeal, said: “We are so grateful to Kingstons, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs for becoming founding members of The 100 Club. Their fantastic support has got The 100 Club off to a flying start. “We’d love for other businesses to get onboard and join The 100 Club. We are having a launch event of The 100 Club on 10 March 2017 at Hartham Park. There are so many ways that businesses can get involved, from employee fundraising to matched-funding. Every business that joins The 100 Club will play a part in helping us to create a legacy for Wiltshire – a custom-built airbase bringing together our operational and charity teams, enabling us to save lives for many years to come. “There are also exclusive benefits for businesses who join the 100 Club, including visiting our current Operations Centre in Devizes to meet the aircrew and see our state-of-the-art helicopter, mutually beneficial marketing and PR opportunities and recognition on a ‘roll of honour’ at our new airbase.”
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion