WILTSHIRE Air Ambulance is calling on businesses to get onboard its major fundraising appeal for its new airbase at Semington, near Melksham, by joining The 100 Club.
The charity has a strong track record working with businesses who raise money towards the day to day costs of its lifesaving service.
It has now created The 100 Club, specifically for businesses who want to raise funds towards completing the building and equipping of the new airbase.
Businesses who join The 100 Club each pledge to raise £10,000 towards the Airbase Appeal, which is raising the remaining £1.25 million towards the airbase.
Five Wiltshire businesses have already signed up – Kingstons Estate Agents, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs Solicitors – and attended a Founder Member’s 100 Club lunch at Hartham Park, Corsham.
Cheryl Johnson, Head of Wiltshire Air Ambulance’s Airbase Appeal, said: “We are so grateful to Kingstons, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs for becoming founding members of The 100 Club. Their fantastic support has got The 100 Club off to a flying start. “We’d love for other businesses to get onboard and join The 100 Club. We are having a launch event of The 100 Club on 10 March 2017 at Hartham Park. There are so many ways that businesses can get involved, from employee fundraising to matched-funding. Every business that joins The 100 Club will play a part in helping us to create a legacy for Wiltshire – a custom-built airbase bringing together our operational and charity teams, enabling us to save lives for many years to come. “There are also exclusive benefits for businesses who join the 100 Club, including visiting our current Operations Centre in Devizes to meet the aircrew and see our state-of-the-art helicopter, mutually beneficial marketing and PR opportunities and recognition on a ‘roll of honour’ at our new airbase.”
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017