AAR Airlift Group, a provider of aviation support services to the United States Department of Defense, has achieved medical transport accreditation. Servicing the US military, AAR Airlift Group plays an essential role in providing life saving medical transport services in austere environments.
Following a comprehensive audit of administrative documentation, medical practices, and facilities, NAAMTA (National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications) is awarding AAR Airlift Group medical transport accreditation for their basic life support program. NAAMTA accreditation is recognized and approved by the US Department of Defense and the US Department of Veteran Affairs. By attaining NAAMTA Accreditation, AAR Airlift Group confirms their dedication to safety and patient care, and meets the requirements of their government contracts.
The NAAMTA accreditation program is based on standards of excellence that focus on the fundamental elements of medical transport, and incorporate the principles of quality management. NAAMTA accreditation is the result a review of policies, procedures, processes, along with employee interviews and on-site evaluations, all conducted utilizing ISO 9001:2008 auditing guidelines.
Nancy Purcell, NAAMTA’s Director of Clinical Operations said, “AAR Airlift Group has demonstrated a level of attention to detail and thoroughness that exemplifies the goals accreditation brings to the medical transport industry—high operational safety and increased quality of patient care. AAR’s ability to meet the needs of medical transport in very austere and remote areas of the world speaks to their commitment to bring medical care to those who otherwise wouldn’t be able to access such services. NAAMTA is honored to associate with AAR Airlift in providing lifesaving excellence.”
“AAR Airlift Group is pleased to have received the important NAAMTA Accreditation. This milestone accomplishment reflects AAR’s commitment to the highest levels of safety management and quality patient care,” said Jeffrey Wehrenberg, President of AAR Airlift Group.
In addition to the accreditation award, AAR Airlift joins the NAAMTA Alliance. NAAMTA Alliance members are held in high esteem for meeting stringent requirements that define and influence transport operational excellence. The NAAMTA Alliance unifies accredited organizations in the vanguard of continuous improvement in the medical transport industry.
- K. Roger Williams Passes Away at Age of 65
- Israel and Italy Discuss Training Helicopter Contract
- Fundraising for New Air Evac Helipad for Perry County
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Second prototype HAL Light Utility Helicopter makes first flight
- 50th anniversary of Mi-2 helicopters in the service of the Polish Armed Forces
- Russian Helicopters delivers first medevac Ansat to State Transport Leasing Company
- L3 WESCAM Launches MatriX™ ISR System Solutions Kits
- Sundance Helicopters plans to break World Record
- Northstar Provides New Corporate Headquarters for Air Methods
- The anniversary HeliRussia 2017 have set an absolute record
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter