AAR Airlift Group, a provider of aviation support services to the United States Department of Defense, has achieved medical transport accreditation. Servicing the US military, AAR Airlift Group plays an essential role in providing life saving medical transport services in austere environments.
Following a comprehensive audit of administrative documentation, medical practices, and facilities, NAAMTA (National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications) is awarding AAR Airlift Group medical transport accreditation for their basic life support program. NAAMTA accreditation is recognized and approved by the US Department of Defense and the US Department of Veteran Affairs. By attaining NAAMTA Accreditation, AAR Airlift Group confirms their dedication to safety and patient care, and meets the requirements of their government contracts.
The NAAMTA accreditation program is based on standards of excellence that focus on the fundamental elements of medical transport, and incorporate the principles of quality management. NAAMTA accreditation is the result a review of policies, procedures, processes, along with employee interviews and on-site evaluations, all conducted utilizing ISO 9001:2008 auditing guidelines.
Nancy Purcell, NAAMTA’s Director of Clinical Operations said, “AAR Airlift Group has demonstrated a level of attention to detail and thoroughness that exemplifies the goals accreditation brings to the medical transport industry—high operational safety and increased quality of patient care. AAR’s ability to meet the needs of medical transport in very austere and remote areas of the world speaks to their commitment to bring medical care to those who otherwise wouldn’t be able to access such services. NAAMTA is honored to associate with AAR Airlift in providing lifesaving excellence.”
“AAR Airlift Group is pleased to have received the important NAAMTA Accreditation. This milestone accomplishment reflects AAR’s commitment to the highest levels of safety management and quality patient care,” said Jeffrey Wehrenberg, President of AAR Airlift Group.
In addition to the accreditation award, AAR Airlift joins the NAAMTA Alliance. NAAMTA Alliance members are held in high esteem for meeting stringent requirements that define and influence transport operational excellence. The NAAMTA Alliance unifies accredited organizations in the vanguard of continuous improvement in the medical transport industry.
- Oklahoma Passes Bill for Aerial Gunning of Wild Hogs
- CAACI Issues Warning after Kite Collision
- RMAF welcomes upgraded Nuri helicopter
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Russian Proposal for Service Centre in Sri Lanka
- 5th EDA HTIC to ‘take off’ with home-grown teachers
- Pawan Hans and Airbus Helicopters Collaborates for Maintenance Partnership
- Garmin® Unveils the Next Generation of All-in-One ADS-B Transponders
- HeliRussia and Show Observer celebrate a decade of partnership
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Pawan Hans, Dedicated First Integrated Heliport to the Nation
- Sky-Futures and Bristow Conduct Successful Interoperability Flight Test
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- SAFE Structure delivers hangar equipment to New Mexico Army National Guard
- Marine Corps Struggle with CH-53K Pricing
- Lifshitz & Miller LLP Announces Investigation of Air Methods
- Leonardo Expands In The Philippines
- The European Union and South Asia strengthen ties in civil aviation
- Bristow Group To Present At The Scotia Howard Weil 45th Annual Energy Conference
- Able Signs Exclusive Service Agreement with Eagle Australasia