AAR Airlift Group, a provider of aviation support services to the United States Department of Defense, has achieved medical transport accreditation. Servicing the US military, AAR Airlift Group plays an essential role in providing life saving medical transport services in austere environments.
Following a comprehensive audit of administrative documentation, medical practices, and facilities, NAAMTA (National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications) is awarding AAR Airlift Group medical transport accreditation for their basic life support program. NAAMTA accreditation is recognized and approved by the US Department of Defense and the US Department of Veteran Affairs. By attaining NAAMTA Accreditation, AAR Airlift Group confirms their dedication to safety and patient care, and meets the requirements of their government contracts.
The NAAMTA accreditation program is based on standards of excellence that focus on the fundamental elements of medical transport, and incorporate the principles of quality management. NAAMTA accreditation is the result a review of policies, procedures, processes, along with employee interviews and on-site evaluations, all conducted utilizing ISO 9001:2008 auditing guidelines.
Nancy Purcell, NAAMTA’s Director of Clinical Operations said, “AAR Airlift Group has demonstrated a level of attention to detail and thoroughness that exemplifies the goals accreditation brings to the medical transport industry—high operational safety and increased quality of patient care. AAR’s ability to meet the needs of medical transport in very austere and remote areas of the world speaks to their commitment to bring medical care to those who otherwise wouldn’t be able to access such services. NAAMTA is honored to associate with AAR Airlift in providing lifesaving excellence.”
“AAR Airlift Group is pleased to have received the important NAAMTA Accreditation. This milestone accomplishment reflects AAR’s commitment to the highest levels of safety management and quality patient care,” said Jeffrey Wehrenberg, President of AAR Airlift Group.
In addition to the accreditation award, AAR Airlift joins the NAAMTA Alliance. NAAMTA Alliance members are held in high esteem for meeting stringent requirements that define and influence transport operational excellence. The NAAMTA Alliance unifies accredited organizations in the vanguard of continuous improvement in the medical transport industry.
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Korea Aerospace selects GVH Wet Deck for Korean Coast Guard
- Alpine first to market certified Bear Paws for B505
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2018
- Evonik to exhibit at Heli-Expo 2018
- JETNET to Feature New Reporting Tools at Heli-Expo 2018
- Rogue Aviation Opens Flight School Focused on Flight Safety
- HAL seeks partner for Dhruv program Image pick a good one after searching ‘dhruv’
- Kopter Group appoints VP of Business Development for US market
- RAMM receives FAA approval for R44 Cabin Floor Trays
- HFI Silent Auction Opens Today
- Production of T408 engine begins for CH-53K
- London Air Ambulance appoints new director
- Liebherr contracting for Airbus H160 heating valves
- Robinson to launch R66 hook at Heli-Expo