MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER is pleased and proud to announce its 7th participation at the Heli-Expo in the USA on the occasion of the 2017 Helicopter Association International Convention in Dallas, Texas. The event will be held from the 7th to the 9th of March 2017.
Marenco Swisshelicopter will display a full-scale mock-up of the SKYe SH09 single-turbine helicopter.
On the 7th of March, at 12:30 p.m. with Swiss precision, join us on Booth N°7110 for a special announcement.
The Swiss team, including new CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will demonstrate how the SH09 and its equipment will become an asset in your toolbox. Witness how the first Swiss made helicopter is raising the standards for the benefit and future of all operators.
With this participation, the team is excited to keep the market and the customers informed about the on-going progresses of the flight-test program, about the development of the company’s infrastructure and production capacity.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded