MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER is pleased and proud to announce its 7th participation at the Heli-Expo in the USA on the occasion of the 2017 Helicopter Association International Convention in Dallas, Texas. The event will be held from the 7th to the 9th of March 2017.
Marenco Swisshelicopter will display a full-scale mock-up of the SKYe SH09 single-turbine helicopter.
On the 7th of March, at 12:30 p.m. with Swiss precision, join us on Booth N°7110 for a special announcement.
The Swiss team, including new CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will demonstrate how the SH09 and its equipment will become an asset in your toolbox. Witness how the first Swiss made helicopter is raising the standards for the benefit and future of all operators.
With this participation, the team is excited to keep the market and the customers informed about the on-going progresses of the flight-test program, about the development of the company’s infrastructure and production capacity.
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters