ALPINE AEROTECH announced that they have officially secured an EASA approval for their 206L & 407 Bear Paw Kit, previously approved by Transport Canada and the FAA. The Alpine Aerotech Bear Paw incorporates innovative design features that result in an extremely robust product. The innovative, corrosion resistant clamping system enhances overall safety and greatly reduces total installation time. Constructed from high grade, UV resistant polymer, the 206L & 407 Bear Paws are guaranteed to retain shape through continuous use.
“The primary reason we prefer the Alpine Aerotech Bear Paws is they retain their original shape over time and do not fold-up. They are definitely superior in strength and longevity,” commented Barry Newman, director of maintenance at Alpine Helicopters.
The 206L/407 Bear Paw Kit is one of several Bear Paw Kits designed, certified and manufactured by Alpine Aerotech. Bear Paw Kits are also available for the Bell 205/212/412 and 429 with more models currently in development.
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts