ALPINE AEROTECH announced that they have officially secured an EASA approval for their 206L & 407 Bear Paw Kit, previously approved by Transport Canada and the FAA. The Alpine Aerotech Bear Paw incorporates innovative design features that result in an extremely robust product. The innovative, corrosion resistant clamping system enhances overall safety and greatly reduces total installation time. Constructed from high grade, UV resistant polymer, the 206L & 407 Bear Paws are guaranteed to retain shape through continuous use.
“The primary reason we prefer the Alpine Aerotech Bear Paws is they retain their original shape over time and do not fold-up. They are definitely superior in strength and longevity,” commented Barry Newman, director of maintenance at Alpine Helicopters.
The 206L/407 Bear Paw Kit is one of several Bear Paw Kits designed, certified and manufactured by Alpine Aerotech. Bear Paw Kits are also available for the Bell 205/212/412 and 429 with more models currently in development.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering