ALPINE AEROTECH announced that they have officially secured an EASA approval for their 206L & 407 Bear Paw Kit, previously approved by Transport Canada and the FAA. The Alpine Aerotech Bear Paw incorporates innovative design features that result in an extremely robust product. The innovative, corrosion resistant clamping system enhances overall safety and greatly reduces total installation time. Constructed from high grade, UV resistant polymer, the 206L & 407 Bear Paws are guaranteed to retain shape through continuous use.
“The primary reason we prefer the Alpine Aerotech Bear Paws is they retain their original shape over time and do not fold-up. They are definitely superior in strength and longevity,” commented Barry Newman, director of maintenance at Alpine Helicopters.
The 206L/407 Bear Paw Kit is one of several Bear Paw Kits designed, certified and manufactured by Alpine Aerotech. Bear Paw Kits are also available for the Bell 205/212/412 and 429 with more models currently in development.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries